OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Guyss as I am new here so can please tell me how we can earn more money on this site and by doing what activity, we can earn fast??
A fast and enormous backlink campaign Hiding keywords in page parts Solicitinks Buying backlinks Hiding your significant pages Deleted your further post
Should Virat Kohli be made permanent Indian test captain. last few foreign tour of Indian test cricket team has been full of horror with bad to worse performance under Dhoni....
Why People behave very strangely?
when any bone breaks in our body then how suddenly the skin and the flesh around the bone swells? can anyone explain in detail
A mother killed her 12-year old son as he opposed her illegal affair with another man. She was arrested while her lover is still missing.
i have submitted a article 4 days ago from today i.e, 16th december. but its status as shown pending admin review. May I know that maximum how many days required for admin...
How far would want to get closer to someone you love? :whistle: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The RSS hold that everyone born in India is a Hindu because this is not a religion but a way of life. Iwonder why they need to conert Muslims or chritians to Hindu stream even...
Friends, I will tell you about a parent irresponsibility towards their kids behavior  which has been a bad experience for me.  I used to stay in my husbands brothers...
How Complaints are different from Grievances?
Have a look at this girl Monica More who refused to bow down before her handicap and built a life of her own. Monica More lost not just her fingers, but both her arms at the...
Hi, Good afternoon everyone. My self Sujit (SD) and am new member of boddunan family. Please accept me as a forum member. Thnx............. Have a nice day!!!!
Religion is the opium of masses. But everyone is addited to a particular opium. There is also a race to sell a particular brand. Some poor Muslim families probably o Bengali...
This incident happened in Nagercoil in Tamilnadu. A man killed his own daughter as she was pregnant and he could not abort the child. After killing his daughter, he took all the...
when we don't have sleep or enough sleep then why the skin around our eyes becomes dull and even dark circles forms on skin.?
Yes its Mumbai received its first rains at midnight around 12.30a.m.
Hi Everyone, I hope everyone got an idea what is this thread about while reading the subject of this thread. I strongly believe that no freedom comes without any...
Here are some most popular phablets of 2014 https://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-8-most-sought-after-phablet-of-2014-slideshow/  
I am facing a problem when I going to add a question in my created quiz. Where will I write a question? I did not get any form to write a question. I just saw a notice that...