OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

No doubt many environmentalists and scientists are making the general public aware of the threat we are facing through global warming. But when you actually go deep into the...
Right now I am logged in to Boddunan. But I cannot open the pages 'Google' and 'Yahoo' as I get the message- Invalid security certificate. What is the way to resolve...
why in operation theatures doctors use green color glauses, paitent dress and approne?
Here is a question for Photoshop experts. When I cut a part of an image using the pen tool or any other tool and when I drag it to another image to create a special effect, the...
According to this new study conducted by Harvard experts, yoga can be as effective as cycling or brisk walking in reducing the risk of a heart attack or...
Here is a slap to those who call RSS communalists and goons! http://www.thelotpot.com/i-was-so-terrified-by-seeing-the-rss-goons-all-rss-haters-read-the-article/  
Today is observed as Anti Tobacco Day throughout the world.This was created by World Health Organization (WHO) in the year 1987.
where flying lizard are seeing? I mean which state?
Anil who is an active member here has not been able to log in since three days and has requested me to start a topic on this...I am pasting the mail he haas sent me.Please help...
Not many people like Radish...Among the many root vegetables, radish is mostly avoided by many people proabb;y because of its pungent taste and smell. But, radish has amazing...
Here are a few stretches to have a good...
When the expectations are not met, conflicts in relationships arise. Can they be avoided ? Yes, they can be avoided. Here is...
What are the benefits which we derive from Aadhar Card issued by Government of India.
Air India Express flight IX-212; from Dubai to Pune had a very nack escape on May 24 when the aircraft started losing altitude at the rate of 2000 feet per minute. :S :blink:...
I prefer to read books than watching TV. It was not always like this. I never read a book outside of school course before XIIth. But one day I was getting bored because there was...
How we can see that how much we earned in our account?? Plase guyss help me out as I am new here................... :dry: :dry:
Beware. Mosquito coils and incense sticks used for Puja in many Indian families are dangerous. Read...
Here is a funny way of showing Hypocrisy in Indian life. No offense intended. http://intradayfun.com/2015/05/the-logical-indian/  
white elephants are seen in which country?
Outsourcing of American jobs to other countries has once agin hit the headlines of the newspapers.New York's senator Charles Schumer declared yesterday that he was taking steps...