OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Please give your opinion.
The government was planning that import bills will be passed during winter session of Parliament, but we have seen what is going in Parliament. The Congress party is repeatedly...
In connection with the completion of 50 years of the famous patriotic song.’Aye Mare Watan Ke Logon’, the nightingale was felicitated by Narendra Modi in Mumbai. This news item...
The founder of the "Art of Living", and a spiritual guru "Pandit Sri Ravishankar" was attacked. And the attacker has used a .32 caliber weapon to attack....
I posted an article last night and it was rejected for not formatting correctly. I don't know how and why. I was told to add commas after keywords. But they already exist there....
Here are ways to improve your personality. http://www.ravebin.com/lifestyle/113/improve-personality.html?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=ndtv  
The name nokia means everyone know it is the name of a phone. But How this name came and where this name came from. Can anyone answer it?
A Jain Temple which had historical significance was demolished by the district authorities in Bagalkot in Karnataka.No media highlighted this nor did it become an issue that was...
Red color resembles to blood color, danger, Love. so if you know any more please share over here
Friends, I am not well in health, admitted to health care units for further diagnosis (since 25th January). Here, I am most of the time alone, but at Boddunan I met many people...
Sir my pay profile is empty. I cant see anything their? is any problem for my profile?
Here's a link which will give you some really astounding facts about non-veg food that we have. We already know the downside of having non-veg food but we still savour the taste...
Indian Moms grabbed first place for the maximum internet usage in the survey conducted all over the world.They spend more time with internet than with their family. They do lot...
Hi all! There are many of us who are deprived of sleep and always try to catch up with their sleep. Sleep deprived people could be found daydreaming on the toilet, in the bath,...
Can voter age be reduced from 18 to 15 years in India ? what are your suggestions and view?
Astrological predictions may or may not turn out to beexactly true, but we still would like to know what the stars foretell...Here is a link that helps you find out what your...
Hello, I am trying to find an old thread here that I need to refer for some reasons. But I am not being able to find it. Is there any shortcut option so that I can do it...
Myths and Facts about Heart Health. All kinds of Exercises are not good for heart health. More such myths are cleared...
HDFC bank is going to increase the maximum withdrawal amount from ATM to Rs. 1 lakh. Other banks are also planning to increase the withdrawal limit.
Friends, Please share the item you purchases recently here. Let's say in this year. We purchased a new LCD television 2 weeks back :-)