OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE SUBSTITUTE FOR "NEVER GIVE UP" "TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL"
Today onwards two daily contests have been started.The immediate effect of the same is seen here.I had been online today from 10AM onwards.I posted some replies on forums...
Hi Maverick, I have completed or rather exceeded more than 2000 Forum post. I am eligible for getting 1000 points as per the point system in Boddunan. I mailed yesterday to...
After Tanushree Dutta's allegations, many more models, generalist, news reporters and actresses have brought forward their allegations. We don't know how many of these...
Dear Maverick and Atul. We can browse My posts and My discussions but "My comments" is missing. After we make a comment under an article, the author and/or any other...
http://fouzan007.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-law-in-saudi-arabia-calls-on.html
I have been wondering about an aspect that is rarely discussed. In 1970 -71 special forces of the Indian army in the guise of the Mukti Bahni infiltrated into East...
  All our websites are generated by professional Logo designer and developers who be acquainted with the standing of a examine engine responsive website; hence all the...
Mother Nature Defilement   “ The earth we abuse and the living things we kill will, in the end, take their revenge; for in exploiting their presence we are diminishing our...
1.1 THE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH The term "research" derives from the old French verb "recerchier," which translates as "to search and search again." It literally refers to...
can anyone pls help me.....i crossed 1000 rs it is 1002 bucks now....i want to know how i will receive this payment? thank you Deepti!
Are 'marriage' and 'wedding' exactly same or is there any difference in meaning, howsoever small it may be. This needs some explanation. Is it okay to say- "I am going to be...
Monkeys are the origin of human. then why monkeys have tail we dont have tail? :woohoo:
Hello everyone I am old member of boddunan.Now I am back after 5 years and want to write again.i have some query that can I copy article from word pad.Previously it was allowed...
B) B) :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Just now i got my second cheque of Rs 1525.34. Thanks to all my dear friends and maverick sir for...
Today i saw that just opening the forum section itself 5 to 7 points are added in my account. I did not reply to that forum. Is there any software glitch happening in boddunan or...
Congress has decided to boycott television debates for next 30 days. In a healthy democracy, healthy public discourse is crucial. Without that, there is no democracy. After huge...
If someone are in gold level someone are in silver and some members are in bronze level . is there any addition benefit for high level members.
In forum discussion window top I sees "Re:Boddunan Daily Contests Carnival 22 Hours, 33 Minutes ago Karma: -1 " What is this Karma ?
One Bihari labor raped and 10 year old girl, in return people of Gujart begins to torture migrates of Bihar and UP. These worker are coming back to their homes. No one is in its...