OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

May I enquire how much time does it normally take to assign cash credits (or go through admin review) after an editor has reviewed an article? Actually, my first article here at...
Our good friend Rakesh has quietly joined the Platinum Mate Clusb almost inconspicuously.Do congratulate him.Here are my warm and heartiest congrats to you,Rakesh! Win many more...
Many schools and even parents teach their children rhymes. In worst scenario, rhymes are forcefully pushed into kid's brain. But is this necessary? These rhymes don't carry any...
Now it is turn of women to be aggressive in sexual crimes. A woman blackmailed an elderly man by making an offensive  MMS. First she exhorted cash and then deanded...
:) One school student Prthiv sha score 546 runs in inter school tournament at Mumbai. He is only 14 years old. Cricket lover are seeing another Sachine Tendulkar in him. This...
Padmasana also known as Lotus pose has many health benefits. http://www.herbalcureindia.com/yoga-journal/padmasana.html  
:( strat article in hindi again
Choose from the four metros Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata or Chennai which you like.
Although FIFA has declared Brazilian Superster Pele to be the greatest of all,there were too many stars who have graced this game and the Argentine soccer wizard Maradona is one...
Air India flight crashed in Mangalore Airport at 6:30 AM today, May 22nd. Sources say that 160 passengers were dead!!!!!
Some religious gropups seek ban on the movie PK  starring Amir Khan. They say this is anti Hindu. But then I wonder why so many Hindu audience liked this movie so...
WHY GUYS HAVE BIGGER NOSE THAN GALS
Mudras are the positions of hands which influence the energy of your physical, emotional and spiritual...
Hello Admin I was checking the Question and Answer option. When I click any categories button it give the same bunch of questions. No filter works. Please check.
I live in Pune, and it is a very polluted city, but less then the metros.
If it is okay for Hindu saints to organize sermns and religious discourses, why ban Christians from holding 'Changai meetings' and other religious gathering. definitely this is...
Indian Tennis Star Somedev Devvarman has qualified for playing in the French open which is going to start from tomorrow.He becomes the first indian to play for Men's Singles in...
Women and men want to have a glowing healthy looking skin and use expensive skin cream and lotions .But the real fact is - what goes in is as important for our skin. If we eat...
Depending on the way couples handle the conflicts decides what type of couple you are. There are three categories of couples. What are they...
Who wrote the Mahabharata?