OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Meditation changes your body on a cellular level - A study. www.learning-mind.com/meditation-changes-your-body-on-a-cellular-level-new-study-finds    
Recently I submitted one article with a link. I got a message from the editor that I am not allowed to post any link in my articles. When I was skimming through the rules and...
Ministry of Health and Family welfare MoHFW says The condition of our Hospitals is in a sorry state of affairs. What should be the  solution...
The first lady of USA Michelle Obama wore dress specially made for the occasion for a party in honor of the Indian Prime Minister. The color of the dress matches skin. Thus this...
I am a student. I use internet mostly for facebooking & downloading movies & currently to earn some pocket money. Up to day I didn't earn any single paise from the...
Lemon water has many uses for our Health. www.elizabethrider.com/why-lemon-water-should-be-your-new-bff  
I just submitted an article of mine but I forgot to change the category of the article. So it remained "Travel" as default category. But it should be different. I tried...
Yoga boosts intuition and concentration besides many other Health benefits....
A remarkable scientific achievement has been made by scientists in USA. The team includes some Indian scientists also. Artificial life has been made with synthetic cells. The...
Most people have either yellow or yellowing teeth and there are many reasons for this including faulty brushing habits..There are other reasons as well which contributes this...
The Muslim who reads kuran heartfull and apply it in their life. What we call that person?
During the process of digestion, many wastes accumulate in our Body. These wastes are to be removed from time to time. Otherwise we become victims of serious...
New Year is round the corner. There are certain things to leave behind on order to have a happy...
I have posted an article on the website Pinterest viz. "PINTEREST- A NEWER WAY OF EXPRESSING YOURSELF THROUGH IMAGES" , which is now looming large over the internet and...
A very famous poet and lyricist of Telugu film industry, Veturi Sundararama Murthy, died of a heart attack at the age of 76! He has won many Nandi and national awards too for...
We hear people and especially our netas lecturing and giving speeches about Nationalism, patriotism blah blah on national days while taking part in the flag hoisting ceremony...
I want to know if being active and posting actively on forums really helps in getting higher mates or becoming higher boarder.
The miracles of Human touch. http://www.itstime.com/rescue.htm  
Indian classics should be taught in our schools. It's only when the children are taught about our culture, ethos and the lives of our great leaders, they start taking pride in...
I was just wondering is it possible for a random member to become a Boddunan editor? Or the core team remained intact from the beginning?