OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends, How much do you manage to Earn Every Month at Boddunan? No lies please Be honest.
Friends I am suffering from toothache. Pls. Suggest some remedies. I do not want to remove teeth nor want to take pain killer to reduce tooth pain. :whistle:
Here is an effective solution to get rid of the craving for junk food. http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/spinach-drink-kills-craving-for-junk-food/  
Hi, My article 'ooty-Queen of Nilgiris' is still pending review. All other articles submitted on/before 26th August have been reviewed and credited with amount. Thanks, Anshu
Today is observed as Anti Terrorism day all over India. Our former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi was assasinated mercilessly on the same day in 1991 at Sriperumpudhur.
Yoga has an answer for every kind of personality. For fitness freaks, Senior citizens, young couples, for lazy people etc. Choose a style that suits...
How thunder occurs?
Education is helpful for the development of human being. But in todays scenario in India more and more schools are growing which take huge donations to take admit our kids. It...
The belief is that the more you repeat something the better your chances of learning, which according to latest studies has been proven wrong since memorizing a subject...
Today is birthday of great Indian scientist C.V. Raman. We are today a great nation owing to such great personalities.
Most people associate unhealthy snack foods with positive feelings. http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/life-style/junk-food-evokes-positive-feelings/  
There are many intellectuals and politicians who differentiate between external terrorists and Maoists. Novelist Maha Shweta Devi, congress leader Digvijay Singh, Mamata...
Alternate Nostril Breathing, Or Nadi Sodhana in Sanskrit has innumerable Health Benefits. It's a technique for relaxing, balancing and calming the...
I have looked at the QnA section and find that most of the questions are not being answered. This is a vast difference in context with this section of forum. Why is it so?
Hello team Boddunan, My first article here was editor approved, and pending admin review with a note that I left blank space at the end. However while re-editing I failed to...
What are the best wedding quotes ????? Give your Quotes for me to write it on a wedding banner......
I got an email from someone saying a childless rich couple in England died in an accident. They have bequeathed all their property in my name. I have to only to furnish my bank...
According to a new research, exercise can have protective effects on the...
1. Up to SSLC no change because this period only they will enjoy the school life and playing games. (English and Hindi Covered) 2. Instead of +1, Giving one year complete...
According to Researchers, eating normally meant for sleeping, alters activity of a region in the Brain, that governs memory and critical...