OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Whenever i am clicking the referral button, the page takes me no where. how to refer friends to this site so that i can earn the referral bonus? The page takes me to this...
I got few of my article rejected. The comment says my articles are promotional. I am actually confused. I have seen lots of articles written on famous Individuals. Isn't those...
It seems that religion is best way to work out your hidden desires. This helped a sickly minded person to pose as a baba (saint) and kiss...
A retired BSF constable Fateh Singh Pandher was denied visa to Canada. While rejecting his immigration request, the Canadian Commissioner cited Border Security Force of being a...
Leadership in the Business world is about doing whats right even if it means undoing positions that one may have taken in the...
The whole Tehelka episode makes one wonder whether we need sting operations at all? No doubt a few culprits were caught and punished , but when a nexus forms between the sting...
I think Indira Gandhi was the greatest of all the leaders in the last 2 decades that India had. After her death, no one has come up to her level of leadership. Of course, Rajiv...
What you eat, has a profound effect on your health. Here is a slide show about the foods that beat...
I am asking this because recently one of my articles got rejected by the admin. So my question is once rejected can I resubmit it for review? Or should I copy paste it as new...
A small truck by the US standards but a giant leap for Indian auto industry, a compact diesel manufactured by Mahindra & Mahindra is soon set to target USA by end of this...
I wish to believe some of it but not all http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/congress-magazine-thrashes-nehru-sonia/1/556998.html  
Let us remember today a great son of India Dr. raje4ndra Prasad, our first President. He is known for simplicity and high education standared. His style of study may benefit...
Today the World population has reach 700 crores. I will be having only 2 children :) and What you have planned? How many children you have?
Here are easyt to follow Yoga poses to ease Holiday stress. www.ivillage.com/5-yoga-poses-ease-holiday-stress/4-b-122856?ivNPA=1&sky=stu|sls|fockers|yoga|auto|
I would like to know why the admin of this site has bot allowed copy-paste from MS-WORD. Is there any specific reason?
As the country is prospering our materialistic needs are only increasing greatly! Are we paying any heed to what are the consequences of so-called progress? I found a very...
The Supreme Court today upheld the the Kerala government's liquor policy restricting sale of liquor to five-star hotels. The apex court dismissed a batch of petitions filed by...
I cam across this very interesting article which throws some light on why Madame Sonia had her inner voice and also whether Rahul has the right to becoe the PM which according to...
Why do girls have fake pictures of themselves on their profile in most of the social networking sites??
Many persons are crazy about using mobiles. Lets see normally how many mobiles will be used by a single person in their life. Pls let us know the truth... :) :)