OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Strict restrictions have been put on photocopying in Lhasa- Tibetan capital. If you want photocopying of any documents, you have to give your identity proof and purpose of...
I am facing problems in proceeding with writing and submitting my article. I don't understand what do I write in meta data descriptions and keywords....!! Is is not simply...
Frankly I feel that we have had enough of Sachin Tendulkar on TV and everywhere for that matter , no doubt he is a brilliant achiever and has earned name, fame and wealth....but...
Swami Ramdev, ths saffron saint who worked tirelessly for saffron victory in last elections has called for boycott of makers of the movie PK. This is what the saffron block is...
We often see students using mobiles in school premises and classes. Students use it to chit chat or surfing anything. This is also affecting their studies and also sometimes...
I have seen people talking about the pollution created by crackers on Diwali, there were discussions going on in media channels how pollution has increased on the next day of...
After about a 100 websites, including facebook, youtube, wikipedia and flikr, twitter is also banned by the pak govt. Seems there is some fury started by Pak authorities..
Hi, Since the inception of Revenue Sharing program, eligible individuals have been receiving their share as Rs.44 per USD currency conversion rate. But as we all know,...
Today I submitted one more article and again I got the message from the editor that I should not leave spaces. Let me make it clear that I am not leaving any spaces there. I...
Here are some useful apps for women for their safety. These apps will work in android system. Hope soon there will be a software announced for people who have basic cell phone....
I have visited Darjeeling, Sikkim and surrounding area couple of times. Please share your experiences about this area.
Here is a list great people who failed, but never gave up http://www.uky.edu/~eushe2/Pajares/OnFailingG.html  
JG Farrell awarded "lost" Booker Prize posthumously for his novel "Trouble" published in 1970
I sorry but I have to start this discusison in the open I have been asked by Sunilji not to post 2 responses on the trot. While there are some members here who are having 2 or...
Please see this two links. In the two videos one is telling the meaning and in the other it tells the same with...
How to keep boddunan referral banner in my website?
Andhra Pradesh Police arrested a man who kissed Baba in Kadappa district. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kissing-baba-arrested-andhra-pradesh-kadapa/1/408969.html
I am not pointing fingers at anyone but I see many articles published here with grammatically wrong titles, this is something about which I had written earlier too....Why don't...
:) Hi lovely member of Boddunan. Let us count and come to know our family some more closely. you all please tell us which Profession you belongs to by adding A or B or C + 1...
How  from Fruits and vegetables  we can make Beauty...