OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello friends, I want to uninstall some built-in apps from my Android phone. But when I long press it, it just shows the option for moving it from home screen. I can uninstall...
Drunken birds also slur like...
Apple Cider Vinegar ( Seb Ka Sirka) is not a cure all. But successful remedy for Acne, Asthma Blood pressure...
is jayasuriya a better actor than prithviraj in malayalam www.malayalamvideoclips.blogspot.com
"Creating AIDS vaccine still the biggest challenge." This was the statement of International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI).Friends , so keep away from AIDS in all...
A question of climbing the tress with no fruits to pluck - that's can be said about the way PMO functions....
I wanted to know what is the minimum payout to reach the threshhold amount?
Get inspired with these Quotes all along 2015. http://indianexpress.com/photos/lifestyle-gallery/12-inspiring-quotes-for-each-month-of-2015/
I often come across parents who brag about their children and repeatedly compare their children to others. I believe that every child is unique and has his or her own growth...
Herbs add taste to the food. They are good for Health. Here is the list of...
Hello Admin.. Check out this question : http://www.boddunan.com/answers/view/1217-mobile-portability.html In my point section it is showing that for this question my answer...
How to upload a photo in profile?
Kaohsiung National Stadium , Kaohsiung, Taiwan It is first stadium of the world which makes use of solar energy to provide its power needs. It is semi spiral-shaped, like a...
The Supreme Court has in a landmark decision ruled that a house wife's contribution cannot be decided in monetary terms. The court further commented that a professional house...
This is the picture of the official mascot of FIFA world cup 2010. His name is 'Zakumi'.Zakumi belongs to the family of Leopard which can be seen in many forests in South...
Which is the best novels you prefer for me reading in free time?
Ruben Meerman and Andrew Brown at the university of South Wales, reveal most of the Burned fat is emitted through exhalation. That means, we breathe out the fat. Read...
Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation. It is a set consisting of 12 Asanas. The entire set lasts for 12 to 15...
I have asked two queries recently but not able to understand whether they reached the admin or not.. Why is taking long to get a reply? In such case what is the use of that...
WOW! Another shocker from our Union Health Minister Mr. Harsh Vardhan. He has now said that sex education must be banned in schools. Is he living in the dark ages?...