OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Railway wants to improve its financial growth by putting train names as corporate company names. If this idea works in future nobody will remain the train name and everybody say...
some of my articles was rejected with the comments "too short". So what is the minimum number of word count needed for an article
Web design is more than just creating the perfect look to website. Using the website for promotions and sales is a necessity in today’s world. Having good looking website...
In today's foods available in the market contain several ingredients that promote diseases. So what is the solution ? Here is the...
International Day of Older persons is observed on 01st of the month of October every year. We should respect the people of previous generations. Now, most of us ignore our...
One of My friend asked me what is actual enjoyment of life? I says him that if you could know any one think fully then you can feel actual enjoyment then he selected Tabla and...
  Amla, the Indian goose berry has many therapeutic qualities. It's quite effective in preventing diseases that generally arise during...
Lets us learn some important benefit of drinking green tea. http://www.thirdage.com/cholesterol/25-benefits-to-drinking-green-tea
Kaarika and Abhishek, winners of TYF, Telenor Youth Forum for their ideas on using the Mobile phone to impact Education and Health. Their achievements were  rewarded during...
Five paintings worth of approximately $600 million were stolen by a single thief in the Paris museum. The paintings are made by the famous Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse. It is...
This concept is popular in the Western countries.In the US they already have a National walking day when people walk everywhere.I feel that it is a very healthy idea to adapt in...
I have submitted one article 2 days back but I am not able to see the status. Please help.
Restore Factory Settings Code Of W580i Sony Ericsson Mobile Please tell me......
With increased heart attacks the more we know about this ailment the better for us.Prevention is definitely better than cure... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11013]}
What are the stages of petrol.
Is anything that not related to time meaningless. If so, the Neeti Ayyog replacing planning commission is devoid of any meaning. The planning commission was involved with fie...
According to Psychologists,there are three types of Personalities. Here is an account of Different types personalities and their behavioral patterns.Decide what type of...
As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones. I...
THe balls used in FIFA World Cup is manufactured and supplied by ADIDAS.The names of balls are different in each FIFA World Cup. THey are- 1986 - Azteca 1990 - Etrusco 1994...
I just need a quick answer here. I have written a small article on HTC Smartphone. I know that mobile phone articles are fine here. I don't know where to submit the article. I...