OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We can see lot of awareness programs are conducted by traffic police. They are frequently announcing that please wear helmet while you are driving your vehicle. Some people only...
We often use data in singular form like in ‘The data is correct’. But data is a plural word. The singular form of data is datum. So is the sentence ‘The data is correct’ wrong?...
Experts say how a controlling attitude towards a partner damages relations between husband and...
Sachin sponsored Dalbir's hip replacement surgery which he underwent at Shalby Hospitals on 19th May 2010. Dalbir has met an accident in 2002, which ended his sporting...
my article is not published though it is approved, can i know how many days it takes ?
For last 3 days the climate has drastically changed with the begining of heavy rains in the month of MAY. And the most sad news is LAILA Cyclone is causing havoc in Andhra...
While trying to post my article getting error message has invalid token :( what to do?
Hackers may sneak your data from PC or mobile without using internet is possible due to low power electronic...
Adolescents  are more likely to drink or using drugs if they hang out with deviant friends or if they actively seek out peers  to facilitate substance use says...
Aristotle said, "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet". Do you think think it is true or Do you feel fruit is also bitter as roots taste?
Hello Sir, I have submitted an article on Nargis Dutt on 6th june. The remarks suggest that the article is approved but the status shows pending approval. Even the cash credits...
Failures are the stepping stones for Success. Instead of brooding over the failures and getting depressed, one should start up with renewed vigor In this interesting video you...
A pakisthan supreme court ordered to block facebook till the end of this month as it contained some pictures and bad quotes related to Prophet Mohammad. It also blocked Youtube...
Most of us here are writing articles since a long time ...One of my friends from another writing article site was teling me that she work on and writes at least 5 articles at...
B) HOW IS THAT MY ARTICLES ARE NOT SHOWN EVEN AFTER :dry: SUBMITTING IT PLEASE CAN HELP ME OUT THANKS :sick:
Cruelty happens everywhere for women. Police said that due to old dispute between families it had happened. What ever it may the reasons why these people are not aware about the...
These flowers are edible just like any...
What is target of death?
Members, Lets share our valuable slogan for our environment. Like slogan on Tree, Pollution related to environment. But keep in mind that slogan you are writing is not...
John Shepherd Barron, inventor of the ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) died of illness. He belonged to Scotland and was 84 years old. Let's pay our sincere homage to this person...