OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The British army women soldiers operating in Afghanistan and other places have been advised to use condoms. There are a large number of male soldiers and possibility of sex...
I resubmitted my article, and I wrote directly in boddunan and submitted immidiately, it was not a copied from word, , I submitted with out saving, I still don't understand when...
When did you receive your first cheque from boddunan and how was the experience??Share your feeling here my friends!!.... :cheer: :laugh:
One of my responsibilities as a Public relations in charge in Vizag Steel Plant during my tenure is to arrange cultural activities involving eminent artists. Once, I invited the...
Many of us know that the cosmetics that we use in our daily life are mostly animal tested. But what we do not know is the level of cruelty the petite animals like rabbits, mice...
Every year in the tamil month of "Margazhi" one particular day(Bahula Panchami) all singers will gathered and sing pancharatna keerthanas. It is very nice to hear the songs from...
THe world cup Football Tournament is nearing. Which you think the best Finals so far ? 1) 1986 Argentina V/s West Germany (3 -2 ) 2) 1990 West Germany V/s Argentina (1-0...
The main reason of sorrow is a feeling that one does not get what he/she deserves. Develop a mind set up to appreciate what we have, then all the sorrows will be changed into...
I have mailed two or three to support team through Boddunan Support ,but still now no respond from them. One was regarding my referral bonus on payment to one referee and other...
Which Website Is Reliable to Shop Online ?
You defied the age and remained evergreen with your sonorous lilting voice. You assured us of your sweet and your enchanting voice ever since you rendered that song from the film...
Hi all, I wanted to know more about the points system. I mean how many points = how many bucks? And when can we convert the points in Rupees. I tried searching the FAQs here but...
Very often the police department takes the help of skilled artists to identify the criminals who leave no other clues. The artists work on the basis of the description given by...
We are taking care in our pet animals like dog. Jallikattu is a famous traditional bull taming sport. I didn't like any sports which gives cruelty as a result to animals. If men...
FC Barcelona retained the Spanish La liga football title for 2009-2010 putting Real Madrid in second place .Argentinian striker Lional Messy scored 34 goals in this season.
We Indians are just following western culture and in modern days even our toilets are designed in western way and we are forgetting our own traditional way. Here is a link which...
This is a game where you make as many words as possible from a given set of letters which is actually a scrmabled word.... I am starting a word now and also giving one word...
hi all I applied for Google adsense for many time.but my application got rejected evry time.how to get adsense approval easily
An advertising agency has come up with a series of campaigns against domestic violence using traditional hand painted Indian art of goddesses Saraswati, Durga and Lakshmi,...
I am curious to know about "Voter of the day". Just 'indiscriminating' voting bring one the tag of being the "Voter of the day". It's not pointing fingers at...