OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Learning is a process. Learning improves the knowledge and skills and sometimes creates an invention that benefits the world. This are known facts but for long learning has...
Mny new members have still been wondering if Boddunan is a true paying site. I have received my first payment of the month of November for Rs. 1,323/- (actual being Rs.1,373...
I created a poll "After introducing new point system do you run after everything in Boddunan?" days ago.I saw that 5 out of 8 seems to say "yes" and only 1...
Amit Shah, during his election campaigns used to raise issue of illegal immigrants and also promised to implement NRC throughout India and specifically in Bengal where illegal...
AN EGOIST AN EGOTIST AN ALTRUIST AN INTROVERT AN EXTROVERT AN AMBIVERT ARE U ONE AMONG THESE. THEN TELL ME ITS MEANING
Imagination at its best is creativity and at its worst is anxiety, gloom, and depression. Artists are blessed with an excellent imagination that inspires them to create art...
Hi guys! Laksh here. I've been a member of Boddunan for a long time now. I have often checked on the site without logging in. Even if I logged in, I never posted anything here....
http://fouzan007.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-protect-your-computer-from.html
Hi all, You can share any jokes related to IT in this thread. The first one- Interviewer: "Do you know MS office?" Interviewee: "No Sir, But, if you tell...
SAARC(South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) was established with aim of promoting peace and cooperation in South Asian region. As per the recent events it seems that...
I think you should add a new link or box on the homepage like NEWS! 'cause when you are about to integrate something new to the site or making anything new or improving this site...
Hi Maverick, Just wanted to inform that member of the week for the period 16th Feb to 22nd Feb and 23rd Feb to 1st March has not be updated. Can you please take a look at...
  Logo Design Best is the promising design service corporation proposing you profitable, modified, creative and irreplaceable designs for your whole marketing collateral....
Usha Khanna passed away at the age of  75 on the 17th of July 2016. Usha Khanna was probably one of the few female music composers of Hindi cinema , starting her career at...
I want to open a forum based on open source like phpbb and all other.So,can you please tell me where i can get best hosting feature and where it is totally allowed to host a...
Here, Anybody can ask questions, however the answers need to be funny,(even though there is some scientifc explanation to that question) Let us start with the following...
New Year Wishes to all.After about one year I am back in Boddunan when I got a chance to log in !!! I am very happy that Gulshanji , Kalyani and Ceeem are still here.Hope I can...
Hi All, We have added block in Articles section main page, where all sections being displayed, which displays latest articles as well as the most read articles in two tabs....
Today is the day when Shri Narendra Modi will take oath as Prime Minister. For the first time ever in history that not a single information regarding names of new cabinet members...
Dear Members- Here is another contest for you The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please. 1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from 4th June and...