OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to be a good Hindu!  Advice from Praveen Togadia, VHP (a saffron outfit). Here is a...
http://www.ndtv.com/news/india/medicines-fuel-running-out-in-manipur-25931.php?u=1408 I can only pity the people living in manipur.
There are few sites which allows to submit any article which has been submitted before in other site. I have few articles published in boddunan. Can i submit that articles in...
Rules 1. Add a new letter to the given word to form a new word. It can be arranged in any manner For example :-If the given word is BED, you can add A and make BEAD or add T...
One of the Noida based company is selling its smart phones at just Rs. 251. Rs. 40 for shipping charges extra. Its features are just like a costly smart phone, and many people...
Hi everyone! How do you feel :woohoo: when you get the fruit of your laborious work in the form of check? you all please tell about your mood and feeling at the time of...
We can never forget the Uttarakhand tragedy since it is a lesson for human beings on living life in harmony with nature ! Other than that I notice that this year the rains are...
I have submitted a article yesterday but till now it's showing "appove pending".How long it will take to get approved?Are they going to reject it? :(
Ayurveda's potential ways for strengthening the immune system.Readers are requested to see the head Panchakarma at the left hand side of the site given ...
Australia won T20 world cup in the ladies section by beating Newzealand by 3 runs.
A great miracle had happened in Siachen Glacier. One of the soldier buried under snow was found alive after 6...
I want to write reviews on tourist destination. but i am very much confused. There are two types of writing. i am giving the link...
I am scared reading this - New Alphabet A's for arthritis - B's the bad back - C's the chest pains or car-di-ac D is for dental decay and decline, E is for eyesight- F is for...
Let me ask you the age old question-How do you deal with a difficult child? Are you patient if your child misbehaves or do you slap/rebuke him? Which approach do you think is the...
In a decision which may have far-reaching consequences the Apex court of the country.As we all know that in cases where medical negligence are determined and compemsation to the...
I am in love with my LG desktops from April 11, 2005 :) She is with me from a long time :) What about you ? Please Share your lovely experience boddunanians :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10427]}
Keep away from these Toxic chemicals for your own good.  www.mindbodygreen.com/0-8686/are-you-putting-these-18-toxic-chemicals-on-your-body-every-day.html  
Toothpaste is now found in almost all households. But we use it only for brushing our teeth or at the most cleaning silver ! Here in this article there is a whole range of...
Once we login, how can we know our total earnings ? Can anyone highlighten me? The navigation in the preent set up is very confusing.