OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Recently on 14th May 2010, when 5 police constables were standing near a picket outside the police station, two people on a two-wheeler opened fire at them. The attackers fled...
Most of us write articles on this site. It is sometimes not so easy to get hold of a suitable topic for writing articles that you feel comfortable with....Thats why I prefer to...
When do you start using your AC? 1.Only during the hot and humid monsoons 2.Around April 3.Round the year
Indians are finally coming to terms with the population explosion..According to the last census conducted in 2011 the growth has come down considerably which is a good sign,and...
Lets play a new game This thread is created with the intention of turning the page of world history. Looking at the world history (years & eras) everyday. Today is...
Poland is a country in Central Europe, bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania to the east; and the Baltic...
Terrorism is bad. But is this not weired that saffrn party supports the organiation as long as the minority community is targeted and beomes bitter enemy when adivasis...
I love to give my time on Buddunan. My brother also wants to be a member of Boddunan. But we have only one computer and one internet connection in our home. Can he write articles...
After submitting an article when I clicked the My Articles link I found that my article got submitted twice. Though I erased the contents from one of them but I cannot delete it...
What's your opinion regarding the judgement given by the High Court in the case? Link is given...
Tamil writer Anuradha Ramanan died of heart attack in a private hospital yesterday. She was 62 years old.She has written more than 1000 short stories, around 100 novels and many...
India is one of the top exporters of human hair to many countries. Tirupati, the famous pilgrim centre of AP earns a handsome amount through its human hair exports, especially...
As a measure of preserving trees and minimizing the usage of papers, Rajya sabha speaker Ameez Ansari decided to use computers for the works done currently using papers.For this...
Christians are undoubtedly very peaceful community. It is astonishing that their religious places in Delhi are being vandalized by...
Now i have written a review on Tourist Destination. but while submitting the review it is showing that " You are not allowed to submit listing." What does it means.? i...
I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more...
I have a lot of data on my hard disk that I need to store securely to free up some space. I uploaded a lot of that on Google Drive. But it has created folder on my hard disk and...
I was pleasantly surprised and happy to receive a lovely gift from a friend I have never met in person until now. Swetha, thank you so much for a lovely gift, I hope the next...
I see a lot of Boddunan members voicing concerns to remove inactive moderators and requesting Maverick to hire new and active moderators, but what I would like to discuss is what...
I don’t know and I’m confused too. Seeing today’s Google, I moved my cursor on the visual and found that it was a birthday wish for me. This is the first time I’ve seen Google...