OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The year 2012 ended on a scary note where in we almost saw the end of humanity in the society. Some of us walked to the protests, some gave up the new year...
Allright hi every one :) i want you all people to help me to create a blog or a website for my ad sense approval.. ;;;; :laugh:
We all are aware of the MODI issue. Less than a month after Modi was suspended as the IPL Commissioner, he was served a charge sheet by the Board of Control for Cricket in...
The Senior actor Balakrishna's controversal lines at an audio launch stage. and later he covered saying it is related to the...
Now let us play a new name. It has been quite a long time since we played something :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Through this game let us increase our gk too :woohoo:...
After submission, i discovered i categorised my article in "Miscellaneous" category. After finding my fault, i tried to change the category from Miscellaneous to Health...
Measuring 6 feet 6 inches this stallion was the world's largest! Doesn't it look so...
hey everybody here who are master in technical dept can any one tell me that does pentium P6200 processor is compatible for macromedia dreamwaver
If you accept that God made us all, any shortcoming also is God's mistake. This is what Goa C.M. says.  It is something funny as normally no believer finds fault with God...
The president of India in a presidential ordinance has superseded the council headed Mr.Ketan Desai who brought this council into great disrepute by his humongous fraudulent and...
Here is an interesting article to read, especially for the 'seculars' and leftists who so loudly advocate secularism and deny Hindu faith. But read it in fairness and to the...
After this new version was launched I am coming back to boddunan after a long time.. My now when I login and read articles and post comments I am not getting points added to my...
Nobody should now doubt the true nature of party in power at center. The government is not of whole people and communities but of Rama Bhakts. Nobody but union minister Gadkadi...
Marriage was fixed, Engagement party was arranged by the family of Bride. In engagement they forgot to provide Ghee at the time of having lunch. So the Groom family fought for...
I read in a newspaper that too much of parties ( Drinks and other enjoyments ) after every much of IPL is the main cause of poor performance of India in T20 world cup. Dhoni also...
How do editor of any websites come to know and compare the same article are in 2 or more website? I mean how they decide which one is duplicate and which one is copied by...
B) B) Our Munnar in Kerala has a unique history....once in 12 years a flower blooms in Munnar and that is Neela Kurinji!!!!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
A stitch in time saves nine is one of my favorite quotes since time and again I have seen how a timely action can avert future disasters...In world events  too there have...
freedom of expression is okay. But is it not self contraditory to cry for such freedom to those who insult Islamic sentiments while suppressing such freedom of author at...
just 1 and half hours ago, power went off and my system was not shut down that time. when power came later, I had some booting problems. somehow I managed to restart the system....