OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am unable to work on my home computer as the message 'key board error or no key board' appears' when I switch on the computer. Thereafter the screen hangs. The key board is...
I have made diagram by using shape in ms-word 2007 for a article but when i copy all and then paste for submission it does not pasted. what should i do to paste all the...
The Maoist are back at doing what they are notorious for.In a blood-chilling incident these mindless killers targeted one passenger bus carrying some security personnel and...
No doubt, AAP and Kejriwal are very strong force to reckon with. So BJP has introduced Kiran Bedi ex comrade in arm of Kejriwal in Lok Pal agitation. In fact Kejriwal has...
NO promotional allowed please EDITED
Man's greed to extract more from the Nature, excessive use of polythene, lack of cleanliness, deforestation are directly or indirectly leading to abuse of Nature. What's your...
Many a times we do feel fey when we know that there is doom ahead or something might happen.I have had this feeling a few times and each time it has come true. You feel happy and...
This is the first time i am sharing one of the creativity of myself - Poem, on such a big platform. I hope everybody would like this . So here is the Poem : I don't know...
In a strange incident the math scripts of some examinees of this year ICSE examination are reportedly missing and the ICSE Board has decided to hold a re-examination for them...
Drinking Coke has become a fashion statement in the modern era. How good is the consumption of Coke? www.thepowerhour.com/news/coke_water.htm  
Most of the time why i prefer to use mouse why don't i use keyboard to write more articles......... i m suffering from a disease called laziness! Lovely boddunanian help...
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Dear Admin/moderators Sandhya Rani's Account is blocked It says error "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you...
Experts in Self development say, 3Ds, namely Dedication, Determination and Discipline is a sure way to success. Here is a story of a young Boy, with a penchant for education. He...
I like this idiom since it is so apt - Making mountains out of a mole hill, most people have this habit of exaggerating things..... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10479]}
Some of my favorite Fiction writers are Frederick Forsyth, Robert Ludlum,James Clavel, John Grisham,Peral s Buck , Agatha Christie among others....
After quite some the Spanish Tennis star Rafael Nadal is back to his roaring form.He beat his arch rival Roger Federer in the Madrid Open Teniis Final.
 Can you read other people's emotions, then why don't you try your hands by taking this quiz? I scored 31/36, which says it all. Even sometime back I had taken a different quiz...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10570]}
Today on 119th birthday anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chabdra Bose 100 secrete files are made public in digital for so everyone can know more about Netaji. These files are...
Can someone explain what is karma?My karma is still 0! :)