OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why am I getting this message in quiz section am not able to respond to the quiz An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again. You are unauthorized to...
The UPSC results are out and the topper is a women who hails from Kerala....
Mamnoon Hussain the President elect of Pakistan was born in Agra. His election has been celebrated and invited to visit Agra....
Agni II missile was successfully tested yesterday.The range of the missile is 2000 kms and it has nuclear capacity also.
We are all aware of turmeric and its beneficial effects. Here's a link which will tell you how turmeric can heal your cracked heels...
We are entering in 21st century and our politician are trying to divide us on the basis of Dalit or Non - Dalit. A student from Dalit community committed suicide because of...
do u have paypal acount??
In quote section my comment is submitted two times by mistake, how can i delete my comment
Why am I not able to post quotes, when ever I post a quote, I get this message Required fields are missing, please try again. Though I fill all the fields, this is not...
Hai everybody,in today's competitive world each and every parent force their child to score high marks in Board Exams.They think "My child should be a topper in...
  Whatever others say, it pays to stick to these...
According to a study language used in the books in the past 200 years shows that people have become more self centered and selfish. This is true of all nations and people...
Only three minutes of morning can decide that how our whole day will be. it is result of research of USA University. If read or watch positive news only for three minutes in...
Dilip Donde, an officer with the Indian Navy is on the last stages of his solo journey around the globe, at the moment he is 100 miles off Mumbai coast! He started on his...
I didnt lie today.......What about you all my friends???? :laugh:
Thailand has been in the grip of a violent anti-government agitation and the face-off between the protesters and the government has been continuing.What is it heading for?
Is love failures are there? I feel no love is a failure. Can anyone say how it possible?
Winter is severe throughout the world. India is not an exception. There are foods which can keep you warm in...
I still did not receive my cheque.I have heard that all of them received their cheque I duly filled the payment profile correctly but still not received.
Reading aloud used to be a part of the education system , but it looks as if it is going to be eraed out...The other day in one of the seminars I attended many of the teachers...