OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Three college students lost their life giving importance to "Selfie" on a moving train. Today youngsters are giving much importance to technology than their life. Share your...
i joined this site two days before (29october).. as i hav seen that this site calculates our points monthly to provide us money, my doubt is that "will the points that i hav...
I would like to see that Khadi becomes the dress code on Friday in every government offices. What's your opinion?...
According to many educationists auto suggestion and positive thinking help increase one's creativity, boost one's self esteem and also overcome addictions...Mind power is immense...
The Japanese have risen to the urgency of growing more trees and plants. Owing to lack of space, novel method of plantations are being devised. The latest one is 'grow your...
Rmail is very personalized and usual way of communication these days. We need follow rules of comunication for email. Subject is the first item that receives intention of the...
Most psycho analysts feel that the majority of us have some corner of our lives where we feel we have failed- may be because we have never tried, having been programmed as...
I have more points than the last one shown in the week's leader board.. Then why am i not shown in that list????????????? :blink:
I was going through this article where certain legal rights (10) pertaining to women were discussed in detail...It is good for both men and women to be aware of these rights ,...
Hi lovely Boddunan member, Presently, I have withdrawn a total of 350 $ Few days before from my Paypal account @ 1$ = 44.44Rs. but now the present Value of Rs has increase to...
B) I want to post here article in Hindi. What I do to post here in Hindi. Just I tried to post but my contents converted in English.
Our former Vice President and a veteran BJP leader Bhairon Singh Shekhawat has breathed his last today.He was Chief Minister of Rajasthan for a number of times.An able and...
Ayurveda offers, most effective cure for a plethora of ailments using most commonly available things like holy basil or Tulasi. Read further to know about some great Ayurvedic...
Everybody knows that the quality of education of Government schools is not up to the mark. The Government recently announced a series of reforms aiming at maintaining its...
Nowerdays we are having a talk about recession how it will effect us?
According to a survey People who frequently read narrative fiction scored higher on tests of both empathy (the ability to understand and identify with another person's feelings)...
What should be the minimum length of an article to get accepted?
My New home for next 11 months or a little more This is 1.46PM here and a little cloudy {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10687]}
I have submitted an article yesterday and it's not displayed in the article's list in my profile (It was there yesterday!). What happened?
Do men and women dream differently. Here is a...