OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hey friends, this is a java based gui calculator that i created..To run it please compile it first on cmd using jvm ps: JAVA lovers please fill in with your comments
I am using a tablet for some days now and I was curious to see how this site works on my tablet. So, I am starting this discussion on my tablet. Looks good, I guess.
Im unable to submit quotes can anyone tell me what could be wrong
Which type of books are published by Adrienne Rich?
When Sreeshant, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan were arrested, they had been brought as normal criminals with their faces covered. I didn't understand why. After all, their...
Criticizing people are everywhere but if we know for what purpose they are doing it and analyze the mistake committed by us then we will rectify it. Most of the criticism is...
Would you like to withdraw gold coins from ATMs? For that you have to visit AbuDhabi. Hotel Emirates Palace in AbuDhabi has setup an ATM where if you put money, you will get...
Hey friends, this is a java based gui calculator that i created..To run it please save it and compile it on cmd using jvm ps: JAVA lovers please fill in with your...
i cannot submit my article. i am getting an error that i cant submit more than 5 articles in one day but this is just my second article today. pls help {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9056]}
It has now been decreed by the govt of Maharashtra at the behest of education minister Balasaheb Thorat that no matter what the marks, no student from std 1st to std 8th should...
Hey friends, is Yahoomail opening for you? I am trying hard but it isn't for me. It's giving me a 404 error- page not found. What's the matter?
Some people get up in early morning and some won't. This article describes the 8 common mistakes we are making in the morning time. Think and plan your day. Most people skip...
Hi lovely members of Boddunan :laugh: Actually i am paying My Internet + Landline singly its Rs 2000 per month . Presently my plan is swift 1099 @ 1Mbps speed(but getting...
Hi, I am new to Boddunan and wanted to know in how many days does the articles submitted by the members get reviewed? Thanks & Regards, Anshu
I have seen this word in many places. But I don't know what is affiliate marketing.
This article indicates that the genetics is the reason for women loving shopping or window shopping more than men. Women take longer time to buy a simple item, while men will buy...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9123]} Whether you just want to learn to draw in an easy way, or you want to learn some of the tricks that all great masters use – you will be shown the...
Pain and pleasure and individual experience. A human can express his experience and feelings in words. The animals are unable to express their experience in words. But the...
What is Karma? I don't understand.
As I am finding it hard to devote time here, I postponed starting this thread. I want to start it after the Chennai Super KIngs defeated Mumbai Indians in the first qualifier...