OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends on first day of the august month i have become Platinum Mate in 5 months.I will try to became Diamond Mate as early as possible.Thanks you all my dear friends...
There are so many categories for articles. But there is no categori for vehicles. Please add a categori AUTOMOTIVE for vehicles .
What you eat chooses your prosperity. You don't need to check with a divine prophet or an expert about your prosperity. If you are eating erroneously, by then your prosperity...
Money earning has served as a primary aspect of human life. It is difficult to overcome inadequate cash to oversee a prosperous and comfortable vitality.  Hence, cash...
5 Study tips that Can turn you into a Topper     Know yours Study material  Cut out Distraction  Revise Constantly   Study at a fixed...
Most of the time we concentrate on the popular and well known actors  of both old and  present times. A film cannot run simply because of one star since, it requires...
When gone through the article http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/36-security/6616-viruses.html?directory=102 I noticed that it is given zero cash credit and zero...
Now that new Govt. has come with full majority and a strong Home Minister has been appointed namely Mr. Amit Shah, i believe this is the time to abolish Article 370 as early as...
the meaning of the words martinet and the its orgin.
friend please reply this i want it immeditely
I tried submitting a poll, but failed. The error was as below: Warning Field required: status What does it mean? What is the error?    
Difference between love and exam: In love, we have thoughts, but we can't express them In exam, we do not have any thoughts, but we need to express them
Friends i have crossed madugundu krishna points so i reached 5th place according to points.At first place is santosh sir,second ceeem sir,third Deepti Mam,fourth sunny and fifth...
Trivandrum, the fastest growing city in Kerala with a rapid pace of urbanisation, has bagged some of the biggest development projects in the state.  
What is the reason many people migrate from India to Western countries? The reasons are true or just the grass seems to be greener on the other side ?
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE   The thread is gone and the member that posted will go soon too.
I was searching for the option of sending PM as it was earlier but I didn't got any option. I inquired about it in other thread also but no one responded to that so because of...
Hello Webmasters, As you know members are not taking part actively in the Article of the month awards and we have very less :( nominations till now. I would suggest...
This is becoming a mess for everyone. Specially in India, covid -19 is a topic which has many meanings. for some people it's profit, for some people it's opportunity, and for...
I am Narendran, a Video Editor by profession. Native of a small village in Kerala. My passion in film making lead me to choose the profession, which I am doing now. Along with...