OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are many who show their artistic talent by writing on walls. The Law commission in U.P has recommended that any none writing or painting wall be punished by imprisonment/...
'Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain' - Charlie...
Which educational topic is latest and getting high traffic? friends could you share some thing to get more ideas on subject and topic.
Friends, Did I miss out on forum post of revenue sharing of the month of August? I took part so that I can get some revenue and I need to know how much I...
After months, I am going to submit articles in Boddunan. Now everything is changed, its format, text editor etc. So, I have some doubts. Hoping you people will clear my doubts....
One of the biggest issues of modern Indian higher education is that there is a huge mismatch between what Indians study and what they ultimately do.  Even the best of...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10428]}
If you want to lead a healthy life, avoid sugar and use these...
It is happy that the relation between India and Pak is getting well day by day.As a new move the foreign secretaries of both countries will meet on June 26.Then Krishna and...
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
:cheer: Alexa Traffic Rank: 119,566 :cheer: Traffic Rank in IN: 13,492 :cheer: Sites Linking In: 103 on Sept.5, 2011...
The payment section indicates that i was paid Rs. 1798/- in August 2012. Still the cheque has not been received As one week of September has also passed, this needs...
An Indian organization- Net India- has arrived at conclusion after in depth research that the EVMs are not free from doubt and their use in elections is not fair. The Indian...
This happened in Kerala where a Christian boy marrying a Hindu girl had to give his,reason for doing so after ten years of marriage , with both practicing their respective...
I am just preparing my first article in the new HTML format. I have a few doubts. I have gone through article submission article of admin. Yet, I don't know how to submit...
Which are the host country for the 2015 World Cup?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10429]}
These two sportsmen have captured the imagination in recent days. One is a veteran but young at 41. A true 'Bharat Ratna' annexing his 15th Grand Slam titles by winning the...
Magnet has two poles- North pole and south pole. It is very easy to detect the poles of a magnet. Can anybody tell me how to detect the poles of a magnet whoes shape is rhombus?
Shaktiman the proud police horse was hit so hard allegedly by a BJP MLA that his one leg has been amputated. Instead of apologising or expressing grief  or repenting the BJP...