OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

An Israelian scientist in US has discovered a pen kind of device to detect bombs.The main chemical used for making bombs is Peroxide. This device is used to detect the presence...
Why does fast and junk foods sell more than healthy food?
I Have the greatest of respect for all ancient scriptures and epics including religious texts regardless of religion and culture since they have historic facts pertaining to that...
I am feeling problem in article submission. The Editor in Boddunan is not working properly. I have submitted 3 times my article in correct format,but when i see how it looks it...
Guys and Gals Have you known of a certain dancing plant? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Have you ever watched a plant move all by itself? The “dancing plant”, also...
While we type our comment we commit some typos. This usually ruins the impact of our comment. Do you prefer to go through the comment, make corrections and then submit it or you...
I read this today in a newspaper. Thought of sharing it here.This is a hi-tech theft that happened in Chennai. Three guys have first prepared a fake letter pad of a private...
So far, BJP has constantly presented Modi as the key person- be state assembly or Municipal corporation. But such strategy is double edged weapon. Now faced with tough...
Did you try add networks other than Google adsense in your site. What has been your experience?
I just finished my degree months ago I have a bunch of friends from high school have just also completed their degree or soon will be completed One of the hot topics we have...
One can find references in many ancient Indian texts on surgery, anesthesia, anatomy, embryology, digestion, metabolism, physiology, etiology, genetics and immunity. Susruta...
Guys, Its been almost 2 weeks, that i submitted my article. But its status still not changed. Whom to ask..
Hi friend i am a member of this site this is a fake site they does not pay there member i also does not get the payment from this site.
Good news for English tutors. Tour Boarding- an organization in china has floated a scheme for accommodating tourists in private families as guests. The only condition is that...
Does anyone using Linux here? I am seriously planning to upgrade my system by installing Linux..There are various edition in it Susse, Red hat, ubuntu, madriva, userlinux and...
ever through of a rat as big as buffalo. Just see the...
I have a friend who completed her course of nutritionist few months ago However She has been unemployed and struggling for job for months Recently she told me that she is...
 World's Longest Aircraft Revealed In New Pictures http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/airlander-10-worlds-longest-aircraft-revealed-in-new-pictures-1289097
With time and maturity our relationships too change with people around us, especially with our spouses and children too...The problem with many parents is that they fail to...
It has been three years in to software industry and I still wonder upon where I have reached. I remember discussing career with my friends over and over again in my college time,...