OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

So far we had many reality shows on TV. Now at Melbourne Virginity auction reality show is being organized. Many boys and girls have been hired. It is likely that the serial will...
Memory loss can be prevented. Here is how. http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/red-wine-peanuts-prevent-memory-loss/  
I wonder what the reason is ? since I have 438 points for this week... My statistics Points earned Points spent Since the beginning 3553 This month 448 This day 73
Do you still celebrate your birthday and marriage anniversary? But i am not.
There are several obsessions in some of us. For example, a person suffering from an obsession known as Contamination Obsession. Such persons always haunted by fears of...
do you believe unidentified flying object?
You heard it right. Its not about Manoj Kunar’s Block buster of Yesteryear, Roti Kapada Aur Makan. Its about AMUL’s cute, cool and crisp Ad that appeared when Roti Kapada Aur...
Now women have another opening for them. Now there will be women Bishops in England. The church of England has given green signal for appointing women Bishops. :laugh:...
Friends I am starting this new thread for discussing maths questions only. Here is my first question. Which two numbers gives same result on adding or multiplying them with...
A common household item, Baking soda has a plethora of health benifits. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/02/02/11-health-benefits-baking-soda.aspx  
(1) Monsoon is the season of thirsty and to become wet. (2) everywhere the thirsty is seen. (3) The farmers have a thirsty of rain. These are three sentences. Can you...
In spite of every technology improvement resulting in less corruption, it is we, the people, who often go against accepted norms of behavior and encourage corruption.  Let...
:( :( Friends, my collegues often scold me for shaking my leg while working I shake my leg when i sit for a long time before the computer, Come to think of it, is it okay?...
Can anybody explain me, how the "Thank you received" points are increasing? I don't see any button for this. I have seen "Thank you received" below our...
Who holds the record for most ODI runs in a calendar year? a) Rahul Dravid b) Sachin Tendulkar c) Matthew Hayden d) Ricky Ponting
Mumbai High court has ruled that a woman cannot seek divorce just because she was asked to wear sari and not Salwar kameez in her in law house. The Hon'ble High court agreed...
The processed and cooked food eat away the nutrients in the food. The I'll effects of eating processed...
Friends many a times I have often came across two words - debt and loan. Can anybody clear my idea regarding the difference between these two words? I want explanation related...
In a hard hitting speech Arun Jaitley, our Finance minister and a renowned lawyer has touched upon the subject of Nationalism and is if the opinion that being patriotic does not...
:) The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.” Roses are especially...