OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

When we are in difficulty, we remember our mother. Her touch, her voice comfort us. what is the cause? A scientific research, according to Hindi daily Jagran,reveals that...
My first article was published day before yesterday. But, I didn't notice Admin's remarks. Actually, he corrected my mistakes and published it. Yesterday I submitted two articles...
As per my understanding There are three ways to create a data-driven test: use data from a flat file, use data from a data table, or use data from a database. Flat File –...
You go online every day, but have you ever wondered what the Internet actually looks like? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10433]}
If you are workaholic, this is for...
In chemistry laboratory, we have seen different types of salts. What is a salt? Is it the same salt which we use for cooking purpose?
This is for a member who submitted an article yesterday, which when I started reviewing realised that it was copied word for word from another blog...
Is there any free downloadable software to convert voice or speech to text?
A 19-year-old girl married her boyfriend without her parents consent in Tarantaran near Amritsar. she had eloped with him about a year back and married her lover, thinking that...
In India we have the habit of consuming curds/yogurt/buttermilk/lassi along with our meals.So also in places like Turkey,Lebanon,Greece and other mediterenian countries where...
What is the difference between a blog and a Website? B)
Ayurveda says start your meals with a...
IS Boddunan paying for 1000 views of the article. and my first article did not approved. i submitted it from last 7 days.
Can i earn for submitting quotes in boddunan? :silly:
The SUN TV, the leading TV channel of Tamil Nadu, is doing an excellent work, by dedicating thirty minutes of its time for promoting Siddha medicine which is mostly preventive in...
HSC (Plus Two) Examination results are going to be released in tamilnadu by tomorrow morning 9 AM.Tamil daily newspaper provides the results to students through mail or mobile....
Hello, My sister still have a major floater and veil in the eye 2 months after surgery . cannot read well with only left eye [the operated one] when will it heal if ever...
Do you love cooking at home?
You are a morning person or a night owl. A fact that decides your health...
The demand for a Medicine distilled out of Cow Urine, that goes by the name “Gomutra Arka” is on the increase. In Ayurveda the medicinal properties of Cow urine are...