OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

TheC AIADMK is perhaps the most corrupted party in India.  Each of its ministers is so corrupt and the amounts involved runs into several hundreds or thousands of...
Months have passed since I start thinking, "I will start blog today". :dry: . But I haven't started yet. :evil: :evil: Now I have decided not to postpone it to...
After India is out of the World Cup race, This is the statement given my our captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni "The IPL parties after the every match took a toll on the...
I think Back linK is very important for a good traffic exchange> Boddunan Forum give a very great traffic and i want people to co-operate and back link my site and give me...
Ram can not work in boddunan as his id and password is not accepting .Admin should help him imediately. this is the request of Ram
Owing to so many cases of young children esp girls being molested or raped within and outside the school premises, a new method has been devised for their security. Although not...
Do you think India can win the Test match, especially after Bhuvaneshwar Kumar gave India such a good chance of picking up some quick wickets and having a smaller target to chase...
What went viral recently in Tamil Nadu and was shown on television in most parts of India, has sent shock waves throughout the State, and also inviting national attention --- a...
The US President has quite bluntly told Pakistani leadership that it has to look within for its enemy - the talibani terrorists which the Pak establishment has nurtured and...
We need to add compost or fertiliser to the soil in our garden to spruce it up since it needs a boost when the existing nutrients in the soil gets absorbed by the plants. The...
Here are some big corporates that need not be trusted.   https://in.finance.yahoo.com/video/10-big-corporations-shouldnt-trust-120002634.html  
Boddunan - A Hot Spot Knowledge sharing Hub? What do you think? I m loving it but hates when no one shares this happiness?
Friends I am seeing errors in posting reply to all the forums. Points of forums are also not added to my account. Is this problem happening in your system also? :ohmy:
Music holds a special place in our lives. Many great souls mesmerized people with their contributions and immortalized themselves. With the advent of Movies music has further...
A recent survey ranked Tiruchirapalli, a fairly large town of Central Tamil Nadu, as third cleanest city of India.  Like many others in Tamil Nadu, and as one who has...
Friends, All you might be shocked to know that our country has clocked a 52% increase in emission of greenhouse gas between 1994 and 2007.It is the direct result of chnaging...
I got my payment from Chitika of $11.61. However, I got only Rs. 138.40. I don't know what happened. I got paid through paypal. I think it is a huge cut. What should I do? Whom...
Will the Nifty be able to cross 5600 in the coming weeks?
Once feminists burnt their bras in name of Lib movement.  But is feminism only about destroying the separate identity of women by burning bra. The women writers have...
Hi, I am new to this site and want to know how I can view the article submitted by me and their earning details. Thanks & Regards, Anshu