OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I was wondering if they get converted into cash credits after reaching a certain target like it happens in some other sites?
we mostly observe the opposite sex youth sharing the bike sitting with cross legged. this tradition is unhealthy in our culture and tradition. wise people can speak lot of...
It is election time in Tamil Nadu and the most corrupted ADMK of Jayalalitha has already distributed money to thousands of voters, virtually buying votes for money.  The...
My dad had his tiffen idly at night, but he was still hungry so my mom prepare dosa for dad. After having one dosa my mom gave him one more dosa. so that after he sleep, he...
Every year Flower show is conducted in Ooty usually in the month of May. It is going to start from today this year.Around 30,000 roja plants with 3000 varieties of roses will be...
I have studied Biotechnology as an engineering subject and in the four years I have studied a number of ethics that come in the way of innovations in the field of...
It is easy to support freedom of expression of Dutch cartoonist who enraged insulted Islamic community. But what right we have to support freedom of expression abroad when our...
I just posted 2 articles 3 days ago. It didn't reviewed yet. Will anyone tell me how much time did it take to review.
Unicorn is mythical animal typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead. There is a belief among people that Unicorns are still...
A very concerted and planned attempt is being made by the BJP and the RSS and its allies in converting every major campus of education, like the JNU, into a communally divided...
Some animals live very long. What is the...
The main difference between http:// and https:// is - It's all about keeping you secure** HTTP stands for Hyper Text Transport Protocol FIRST of all MANY PEOPLE ARE UNAWARE OF...
Already she has put 2 mobiles in water. Now when I find that my phone is not ringing, I just checked what's the problem. I was shocked to find that all its videos, images and...
In the recent elections to British House oc commons, Alok Sharma has been elected. He originates from agra and had education in Agra and Dehradun. His parents later settled in...
Do we get any points for posting and answering questions in the questions and answers section?
parents must be careful with the children above 13 regarding co-study in the house as well home tuition. it has become a common affair where boy and girl are studying together in...
There are four types of marriages: monogamy, polygyny (polygymy), polyandry, and group marriage. Monogamy is one wife, one husband. Polygyny is one husband, several wives....
Couple of membes who have earlier been pressing like for every post possible, have again become active after Sunils comment. He had his reasons no doubt, but frankly it is a very...
I am searching a thread titled, "are you ready to admit your mistakes?" for past 1 or 2 hours.... discussed here earlier. Can you help me? Sometimes, the words may be a...
Here are some medical conditions that will shock you. Indeed good health is the biggest...