OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There have been numerous studies conducted which show that Women have a greater chance of becoming depressed than men. I feel that it may not be all true, because , men had the...
Nowadays, in every crime we get to see that there is one or more than one juvenile is involved. Should they be left free only because they are juveniles though they are...
Is there any one who know PHP. If so, can you teach me. If you are interested, Please PM to me. Basically am a SEO professional.I have 5 years experience. If you teach me...
I come to know one member sent me a private message but i have not received any message from him. Before also what was happened i received a message and when i opened that...
Here are the benefits of castor oil. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Health-benefits-of-castor-oil/articleshow/40063531.cms  
Macro Photography is that branch of Photography where in the minutest details of the subject are photographed with amazing accuracy. Here are a couple of two photographs of...
Indus script engraved stone was found at Dholavira in Gujarath.It was first time the script seen engraved on a natural stone.
What are the uses of classifieds site?
I usually keep same passwords for sites. It makes me remember it easily. Also, most secure ones, I type it in a word document. Attach and send to personal e-mail id and keep...
The present Central Government is unfortunately giving too much importance to playing one religion against another, and trying to divide the country on communal basis. What we...
It seems that the Tamilnadu government decided that the criteria for getting a driving license is that the person should have passed minimum 8th standard. I think this is not...
Here is glimpse of what unethical practices certain banks the world over...
Your Favorite childhood Video Game is __________????
Sketchbook is an indispensable object for an artist. And Japanese Artist Nagai Hideyuki is no exception. But it's his skill in creating 3D objects in his 2D sketchbook made him...
There would be many members,who would had adsense account. I wanted to know how we can get our adsense account approved? How to get till there? How much time it takes? Once we...
Friends.....actually I wanted to submit it as an article. But couldn't. So, am sharing this information with you people. It's sure, it will help at least a few people. :) :)...
I don't know what you feel about this decision but I am really very shocked to know that the banned cricketer will contest the election from Thiruvananthapuram as BJP candidate....
My engineering is completed in 2007. Then I went to Hyderabad. but with a month my dad brought me to my home town for a match. After meeting the guy, I didn't like him. But my...
Check out the following link for more details. I am planning to buy one: Cheapest Antivirus software in India
This time the Hindutva group are participating in valentine day functions unique way. They will not attack physically the participants but force them to marry. If some are non...