OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I just visited the Polls page and could not find a single poll! Is it just me or have you all noticed this too....No Results Found..... :blink: :blink: :blink:
Ajmal Kasab, who shot dead 166 persons along with his associates in November 2008, would be decided today by a special court which will consider imposing either "Life...
Almost all of us suffer from aches and pains in different parts of our body at some time or the other. I doubt if there is anyone who has not suffered from headache , backache or...
I have recently saw a article which stated that starving can reduce gastric trouble.Is it true? ( Note: starving means not eating solids but liquids can be taken)
Beware of hidden depression. Here are signs of somebody suffering from depression even if he does not admit this. The awareness of somebody suffering from depression may enable...
[quote]What is c.p.t exam? How to pass C.P.T exam?[/quote]
50% of the girls want to marry, where as they are going to higher studies due to parents compulsion. parents must know the inner voice of their daughters. am i correct?
Our cities are bursting with traffic.  Chennai and Bangalore may be the worst cases, where travel, even by the most expensive car in the world, will never be a happy...
50 bonus points are there for birthday. So, I want to add my birthday also. Even if it's shown in my profile, it's not appearing in forums, as a 'birthday gift' icon. I have...
The government replied to a question on shortage of officers in armed forces. According to the reply, the sanctioned strength of officers is Army 46,614, Navy 9,293/- and Air...
According to you ,How many times does the average person fall in love before marriage?
Supreme Court has commented that India is now secular but with a question- 'How long".  Thus future of secularism is doubtful. This was while hearing a case involving...
We associate degrees and college education,further studies etc etc with education.I went through this interesting blog on the net regarding the same subject...BTW The blogger is...
most of the boys are wasting their time in enhancing their further education even after 30 years. they must take proper guidance from elders. mere diploma /degree is sufficient...
Certainly, travel is a lot more than what the person sees; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. Mary Ritter Beard Travelling broadens ones...
My article was rejected due to the fact that it had multiple links. I wasn't aware of this rule. I've removed all the links and saved it. Yet, it shows the same message...
It is reported in DLA- An Agra based evening daily that around 800 Indian workers are living without pay since last six months and are not being allowed These employees are...
Omega-3 is one of those few compounds your body doesn't produce and so it's important to find this 'good fat' from dietary sources. Fish is the most common source of...
We are not aware of the reasons behind many things that happen in our day to day lives. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10246]}
Friends, Can you list some best free android applications and anti-virus for my mobile?