OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have seen many people do this and I find it quite amusing :unsure: :huh: .I never ever read the end before I finish , since it kills the whole suspense element and once you...
Google invested 39 Million Dollars in two wind farms in USA North Decota region.The capacity is estimated to be 169.5MW.
Overdose of anything is bad. But for women, being very helpful to others at work is...
people blame producers. producers blame audience. who is responsible. it is very difficult to change millions of peoples mind. let the fist ful of producers change their mind and...
what made you join boddunan?
My two articles were rejected. Is there any chance to review these articles after I would have rectified these articles?
I just read this beautiful and thoughtful article by Sejuti Banerjee on why we need the concept of Swadeshi and the need to assert our roots of Hinduism. Also it is my sincere...
World Bank blacklisted the Indian Company Videocon for 3 years for allegedly indulging in fraud and corrupt practices in its dealing with world bank.What is your opinion?
Which Social Networking site do you find the most fun?
My articles posting on boddunan exceeds two days. But, still now, it were not reviewed by editors.
I just heard the word ugc-net.. does anyone know full clear details about it?? what will be procedures, what is it equivalent to and what will be the salary if someone passes the...
Vacuum cleaner is for removing dirt. But what if this eats your hair. This could even eat your head and kill. So beware. There is another instance. Once a robot threw a worker in...
we celebrate almost all the days. why not we celebrate non corrupt day globally?
I came across this very interesting blog written by a self confessed terrible writer...I am very sure you will find it witty and educating as...
I am not able to create a quiz. The toolbar which includes the type of question is not visible properly and hence cannot be clicked or dragged.
can anyone please tell me genuine scholarships for students from private oraganisations?? eg some trusts..
Here are some toxic habits that we need to give...
Kailash Singh, wanted badly a son as his heir . So, he sought the help of a priest. The priest advised him not to take bath or cut his hair and guaranteed a much-prized son and...
there so less participation in group activities..i think the administrators must do something to promote other things ..like how forum is
The Supreme court has in a landmark judgment held that Narco, Brain mapping, Polygraph tests conducted without consent of the concerned individual are not valid and not...