OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

After seeing many Quiz competitions in real life as well as on TV programmes  I felt, the students should look beyond the Text...
What is the difference between TAX consultant and tax advocate? actually i m receiving money to my paypal account because my pakistaani friend is selling items on ebay and to...
Is it caution that not to edit submitted article which are not approved?
Asoka, whom the world history holds in high esteem has many firsts to his credit. Many of today's reforms owe their origin to this great emperor. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10234]}
Kejriwal has been blamed for provoking voters to accept cash and other things from major parties but vote for AAM AADAMI Party. But really, Tamilnadu tops the list of states...
There is no end to the list because there are dozens of such peculiarly Indian habits that are unpleasant and annoying by any standards..I find it highly annoying when hosts fill...
B.Ed. papers have been leaked in Firozabad and other places in Uttar Pradesh. hence, the examination is cancelled. There are so many scams in U.P. Examinations. It is...
Which is the most expensive birthday present you've received ever ? 1.Wishes of my parents 2.Blessingggsss... 3.Love 4.Wishes with true love & care 5.Spending...
If our posts exceed 500 in forum, admn of boddunan says that we get check whenever our amount reaches to 750rupees. Did any one get this amount for this eligibility?
PARENTS craving desire is taken as advantage and the above schools are making money very sweetly, ultimately the children are taught 12th syllabus from 6th standard and put them...
who is responsible for global warming. Certainly not Sun- the source of heat and...
Do they really help? I have read quite a few and found them good to the extent that I feel positive and feel like trying out something new in life ...The two that really...
I have the habit of never throwing any books or even magazines if I can help it.I have some really old Woman and Home , Illustrated weekly of India and Film India , all passed...
Friends! Can anyone suggest me a latest and good android mobile within the budget of Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000?
Our body needs nourishing and well balanced food for good Health. Similarly, one has to note, mind too needs certain activities to keep the mind healthier, younger and smarter....
Yesterday in World Cup T-20 match England have a brilliant stroke scoring 191.But West Indies won the game through the Duckworth/Lewis rule.Do you think this Duckworth/Lewis rule...
CAN WE HOPE disciplined students who can play a responsible role in society who got education in AC school from play class onwards. is it not the ignorance of parents?
' what is AAM AADAMI. Literally this is 'common man'  But really the men behind the party are not AAM (ordinary).  They are very much 'khas'  or extraordinary....
I would like to know the details of semantic search? Can any one give the concept and some more information on semantic search?
Hi All, My article got rejected and it was mentioned that the reason is described in "user notes". Where to find this "user notes"