OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

the above category people do above crime and give % of money to god for sake of nullifying the sin. where as they are registering the case in the file of god.
In his rare wisdom, Bihar C.M. has revealed the truth that 90% men date other women. Rarely, one would be in public park with own wife. He sees nothing wrong in this. What a...
HI friends, Is there any way to convert a Word document into a PDF file?
Many of us are comfortable with huge amount of debt. :laugh: :laugh: It is reported in 'The Independent' that according to a study conducted by London School of Economics...
What do you think about the educational status of the India when compared to other country.
The general assumption we have of bandits is that it is difficult to reform them and bring them into the main stream. But here is an inspiring real life account of a bandit who...
What snack/drink is your college/Office canteen famous for?
After submitting the article, if I edit the article then the submitted article with html tags is modified to normal article without headings. Why does this happen?
did any one demanded rice for one rupee? people must thrash such political promises.
Now U.P Governor has advised to discourage English. We wonder where they wish to lead India. In this connection, it is significant that even the ministers who took oath in...
Recently, a seminar was conducted under auspices of Jagran Forum (associated with Daily jagran, a Hindi daily) in which leaders of ruling and opposition both participated. The...
Sachin Tendulkar (Real) joined Twitter and his id is sachin_rt. You can see the real photos of sachin with the bandage and sleeping in his house. Dear Sachin Fans, Check...
can anyone send me a link to download a pdf file reader for my java phone.
How to make money in Infobarrel.com and how much we can get for 100 articles in this website?
How much time will be taken for the approval of web links?
40% of income is spent on their standard of living and comforts, besides they get pension. are they rendering service or taking service from nation?
Is shaving facial hair only men's privilege?  Women also have facial hair though less. Now women also shave facial...
Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good...
Nithin Nohra originated from India has become the dean of the famous Harvard Busniess School. This is the first time an Indian native is given the post in its 102 years of...
Hello Friends.. :) I have got this trick from one of my friend.. And I found it quite cool, so I am sharing it here. If you having windows 7.. Then you can unlock some...