OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How much point require to become Gold level member after new point system implementation.
After searching lot of sites--> I think finally I came at right place-- to discuss our day to routine work with all the Valued Expert Member & get some good tips in future...
All other famous sites have mobile editions. Orkut, frenzo and so many. Why boddunan is late to publish mobile edition. It will increase users and users can always connect with...
Hi friends, I am here with a new and a learning game for you The game would start with one word of English whose meaning, in your opinion, is not known by the person next...
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has developed Oneer TM which can provide clean filtered drinking water. This is particularly targeted for rural areas where...
Friends, I think it was Meean's brainwave that has led to the implementation of the T-shirt programme by Boddunan and we owe a few words of thanks and praise for her.Thanks a...
While I'm posting on the thread, "Yoga good for heart", the power went off. After the power resumed, I found three postings one after another. I know this is against the rules....
Green Islands Apparel is specifically designed and inspired by the Cape Verdean culture, diversity, and beauty. We strive to provide stylish designs and premium quality fabric to...
I just joined this site an hour ago, submitted an article and responded to one question. Its pretty easy to navigate around this place. I am sure I am going to enjoy my...
   "God's Protocol Of Unanimity" I want to make you guys think, ' why the all species present on the mother earth have unanimity in life-Cycle phases? ' On...
I have submitted 2 articles on 1st April. Editor has approved this article. But Admin Review is still pending. Any idea how it will take??
The onset of cryptocurrency and the digitization of money has brought a massive revolution worldwide. The decentralization of things made the buyer and seller communicate with...
Till yesterday I was a junior boarder and when I noticed my state it was late and surprised seeing that I had become senior!!!I am here only by the end of September.Means just 1...
Ever thought of funny expansions for well-known abbreviations? You can share them here, if you have any. like: PTO: Please try and omit ATM: Addiction to Machine
It is a big surprise by Prime Minister to consider a former MEA secreatary in cabinet and award with External Affairs Ministry in place of Sushma Swaraj. Although, we will miss...
boycott
Hai Friends, Here is another interesting Game... Here in this game, A word would be given... and from this word, the sub words that can be made should be written by the...
In an interview recently given to the media actress Jaya Bachan who has acted some fine films like Guddi, Koshish, Parichay, Abhiman , Chupke Chupke etc showed her displeasure at...
I was wondering if Boddunan allowed forum signatures.  
Law of Karma is something very well known in Hindu religion and now even Western countries are propagating this concept. But I personally feel that this is bogus concept as most...