OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Basant Panchami - The days when weather is most pleasant- The chilly colds give way to pleasing days Kamdeva plays in every heart Flowers begin to blossom mango trees start...
Kejriwal has rightly stressed the need to book the big beneficiary of leakage of documents from Petroleum ministry. The govt employees and Reliance employees are just tools. The...
hey friends anyone knows about the biztalk server 2010??? how it is installed and configured?? if u have any link in which it explain simply please help me....
I am really feeling very sad to know that when i requested for a payment to the support team, i was not paid the amount for the "Voter of the Day" award. Inspite of my...
Almost everywhere this year we have been facing a very Severe Summer .. Drinking water is scarce and whatever ground water is present in wells and lakes, get dried up due to the...
Here in this place, new sessions in school is starting from April and summer vacation fall in middle of May and June. Giving holiday home works for kids are very particular and...
parents are giving long gap after engagement. mean while the boy and girl make mobile/week end contacts and develop ill feelings/like and dislikes which turns to emotional...
my article is not getting approved or disapproved from many days i am very worried what will happen?
We know of nightingale- the musical bird. are there other birds or animals who can either sing or like music....
Kama Chinen believed to the oldest women in the world passed way on May 2nd. She was 114 years and 356 days old, hardly a week before her 115th birthday.She was living in...
Can anyone help me in how to change my display picture in boddunan?
Hi guys,Whenever your pc infected by virus.Even after the virus is totally removed from the system, some users find it difficult to restore all those things back which were...
The whole country is reeling with water shortage with some areas so badly hit that they use any water they get for drinking but do our leaders care ? We had a minister get the...
Is it good for health? To sleep in the morning time till 11 am?
Line, shape, form, pattern, symmetry, scale and proportion are the building blocks to both Art and Geometry.The 20 year old English artist Josh Bryan is well aware of these facts...
Indeed Delhites have a new Santa Claus- Kejriwal. Fifty per cent cut in electricity and free water. Plus much...
Many trees planted by Cantonment Board Agra are dead owing to lack of care. But these are being used for placing advertisement and earning revenue to the Board. It is surprising...
Is there any possibility of increasing points through forum postings?
I am sure we have already discussed this topic before a few years back but I was tempted to start this topic after a certain incident took place. Someone known to me is a very...
Rain Water harvesting simply means collecting Water for future use during the rainy season. Rain water harvesting has been in existence since long ago in various parts of...