OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Now the question is whether he will be given death sentence by the court?
P.M. Modi ridiculed meat trade calling this 'pink revolution' during parliamentary elections. This trade still goes on. There is lot of friction going on in the matter of animal...
I am a home maker and i have access to internet from a java based mobile,i dont own a laptop or a computer,can anyone tell me if i can write reviews on this site from...
Friends, want to know about article topics. Which are the most interesting and popular topics for article writing in boddunan community? If you have any idea, please mention....
Just take a glance at most youngsters in trains and buses.  They would have their ears fitted with the wires that lead to their smart phones and be in their own world. ...
Gautam Gambhir is advised for 4-6 weeks rest. If so, who should captain India for WI ODI tour? 1.Raina 2.Yuvi 3.Kohli
Indian intelligence has got information that around 140 terrorists from Al-Qaeda and pakisthan might have reached india through sea route.These terrorists may split up into...
1 Title: Stock Exchange Description: Stock Exchange is one of the biggest if not the biggest free stock photos archive with over 252 000 free stock images. The license of each...
Protests are on the increase on land acquisition. This is indeed a very complex difficulty.  every one wants development- more industry, more roads, more trains, more...
IF U WANT TO BECOME A PILOT THAN U HAVE TO PASS 10+2 AND THAN YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY THE EXAM OF NDA WICH IS CUNDUCTED BY UPSC AND THAN YOU CAN ENTERED IN YOUR DREAM WORLD.
What Language have you always wanted to learn other than English? and Why?
There is a finding that if the wife earns more, couple's health suffers....
At the present moment, IT professionals are the most envied class of professionals.  They get huge salaries and get to go abroad on official work, more than any other class...
Only 15% of the mumbai local trains are running today as the motormen driving trains are continuing the strike for the second day demaning better pay facilities.The strike...
Indian languages are really very rich and the scripts like Devanagri are also scientific.  But the American students prefer to learn Arabic and Chinese instead of Hindi or...
Recently, I have submitted an article on the topic of how to deal with violence and injustice against women. The so called new editor has rejected it on the pretext that I have...
A court in Sydney has acquitted a rape accused taking plea that a skinny Jeans clad girl cannot be raped. The accused is a cook in navy. He admitted consensual sex with the...
Have you ever been underpaid from work?
I have posted few articles they are still showing pending approval its been more than a week now? where are our editors ?are all of the editors busy in festive season??...
The Central Government is very keen to merge banks and as a first step, the associate banks of the State Bank of India  are sought to be merged with the SBI.  This is...