OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Suppose I want to make a minor correction in my published article. Example: spelling correction, adding a missing word, etc., without changing the content of the article. Is...
My name is Jincy. I reside in Chennai. I am a new member of this site. I became a member of this site, two weeks before. But I couldn't introduce me earlier. I am very happy with...
This comes as a big shock. This has been making headlines and has been debated on several news channel. Pakistan has reduced it self to a big spot on civilized...
Dear friends I have planned to Entertainment site( only information) about Bhubaneswar. www.bhubaneswarnightclub.com I have planned to post there movie running in...
I get some error,in the home page sometimes(i think when I arrive at the page as a guest user)
After some days waiting I received my second cheque from boddunan for Rs 1505.04 a couple of days ago.Thanks to the team behind for correct payment.
Hi Team, Greetings! I am planning to visit GOA in the month of May for 4 days. Actually this is my first visit to GOA. Its a family trip with my wife and a four year old...
"Censors should not have an orthodox or conservative outlook, but must be responsible to change and must go with the current climate" the Supreme Court observed in 1989 in the S....
Like member of the month , article of the month, and commenter of the month , why cant you introduce Topic of the month.[ToM]. This will definitely help members to post some...
Union Minister of Earth Sciences and Environment has launched Air Quality Early Warning System in New Delhi which can monitor air pollution in real time and predict conditions 72...
Some humourous quotes: "Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!" "I believe we should all pay our tax...
You’ve landed on the right site if you’re looking for information on how to sell your property quickly. This piece of write-up will provide you with some concrete recommendations...
    What is Marital rape ? What is section 9 of Hindu Marriage act 1955 ? What will be happen if a married man or women wants to get divorce form his/her spouse...
I am trying to post articles on Boddunan, but my articles are not getting saved. Is Boddunan still accepting articles right now?
Can't we change the username. I have it as epraneeth and i want to change it to epraneeth77. Though it is a technical doubt i would like to know it from the experts revelling in...
Python is an interpreted high-stage general-cause programming language. Python's layout philosophy emphasizes code clarity with its incredible use of tremendous indentation. Its...
It is seen that many users write the auxiliary verb twice in interrogative sentences e.g. - "Is Rama is singing'. Here 'is' in beginning is enough and second 'is' after Rama...
Let us see who guesses this one correctly. This is little difficult one.
Superstar starer film "Raees" and very talented handsome Hritik Raushan starer film "Kaabil" - both have been released yesterday (25th January 2017). Both were much awaited...
Arvind Kejriwal, the CM of Delhi has come up with this new plan to make rides in metro free for ladies. Now this comes soon after the election results of Lok Sabha where ...