OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Delhi govt has done well to take a decision banning chewable tobacco.  Apart from health hazard,  the chewers have to spit in rooms and road and thus make every place...
I have completed my BTech csit branch in 2007. Now I want to do MBA or MTECH by distance education. anyone suggest me how to apply for it and what is the best way. Can I...
hello i waana gift gift washing machine to mom,my budget is 8-9k for indian market . plz suggest fully washing machine thk u as yet i'm not geting perfect advice her birthday...
We seem to be passing through the season of scandals and scams.The latest one is one involving phone tapping of political leaders and both houses of Parliament have been rocked...
Chadwick Gray and Laura Spector have found an ingenious way to combine their passion for 19th century art with modern body-painting. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
There are so many reports that prices of fruits and vegetables have shot up to huge levels, in Telengana, mainly because the new Capital of AP, has eaten away thousands of acres...
friends, from few days there is very less participation in forums. I could not understand whats wrong with the members?
Check out this video on youtube, you will fall down laughing hard! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiIxkOah09E
I am amused at holding prayer for saving the corrupt from long arms of law.  Perhaps they think that almighty (if any) will listen to them and protect  the corrupt....
Postman: I have to come 5 miles to deliver you this packet. Santa: Why did u come so far?. Instead U could have posted it.
Hello Friends now we are going through a ugly ERA because most of the young people were addicted to sexual contents. If we try to find some information we can see that...
Which device converts mechanical energy to electric energy? 1.Generator 2.Conductor 3.Circuit 4.Converter
Italian artist Diego Fazo has developed the skill to create photo-realistic drawings using a simple charcoal pencil. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Most of us have come across major calamities -- loss of valuables in a flood, sudden death of the bread winner or loss of job, for some reason or the other.  Be that as that...
Can anyone pls explain how to add signature to our post/profile?
Hi friends. I did btech. (csit) in 2007.I worked for 4 months in a company at Hyderabad on seo. Then 7 months in visakhapatnam in seo.from then till now i didnt work or study...
The fundamentalists are unhappy that Taj Mahal is recognized as a building got built by Mughal emperor in name of his wife. So the are demanding that the building be declared a...
Positive thinking is like..... U r standing on the middle of the road......... & suddenly a crow beats on your head.... But you remain calm... and thanks to God... that...
Is there any chance to know who has rated the karma?
CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME CLEAR THE IBPS BANK EXAM ON NOVEMBER 27