OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so...
The pray i con,t say.
what is the difference between Funny SMS and Funny Test Messages?
When it comes to boasting about  culture, heritage and hospitality Indians are at the top and time and again it has been proved , how shallow a claim that is ! .. Yet...
The religious fanatics will not allow freedom of expression. For them, no law. In Bangladesh, one blogger has been killed for wring posts not liked by the...
Recent study has shown that consumption of green tea is good for curing several eye diseases.
i can see this thing 'karma' on my profile & others profiles...what is it??
Mohabbat hoon Mohabbat karke dekh Main Mohabbat na doon To kehna Main muskurahat hoon Mujhe Hansa kar dakh Na sajoon tare honton per to kehna Main khushboo hoon mujhe Mehsoos...
Which software will allow me to design web pages? I am just on the verge of completing my Corel Draw and I am thinking of learning something new in the next month. My priority is...
Britain's vote to exit EU is being seen as a first blow against globalization and possible return to protectionism, by these very forces which advocated globalization...
The problem with space travel is that the vehicles are a one time affair.Read this article http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=114913
which contest did you like the most on DC Face book Page?
Despite scrapping of section 66A of I.T. Act,  one cannot afford to be reckless. Still there are various other legal provisions that may cause you trouble in writing online...
Is punjab maharashtra bank safe bank safe bank for investing for scheme & insurance
IPL drama has ended yesterday with the final and suspension of Lalit modi. Do you still have interest in IPL matches after seeing this big scandals? Do you think IPL matches...
Self-taught artist Vernon Spicer, from Alabama, uses pasta like spaghetti, macaroni, lasagna and noodles to create his detailed paintings. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
In CBSE board XII th result, the government schools result in Delhi outshine private schools result. If given little more attention to government schools, the private shops of...
Can any one help me that how i can get registered with google adhense and start money.
As a football fan I welcome this great news. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=115601
Nowadays lot of arguments and debates are going on about English versus Indian languages, not getting into it, but it sure becomes very funny when the 'phoren' language is...