OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to be mobile recharge dealer in india? can u plz suggest me how to be mobile recharge dealer in india to earn commision online ways
A lady professor severely beaten for refusal to be photographed. There are no words to describe such brutality.  http://khabar.ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/6814/  
As the president RajaBhakshe's party won 144 seats out of 225, Jayaratne was sworn in as Prime Minister. The sworn-in ceremony was held yesterday
Resume typos. I know English and Spinach. My work ethics are impeachable. Any other resumes from your side?
She was so drunk that she hit glass door. But do we not sometimes do this absentmindedly. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/massive-headache-night-drinking-084000461.html
Please go through excel dictionary [attachment]C:\fakepath\Excel Dictionary.rar[/attachment]
:( I have noticed that near about in 90% articles formatting is not good. Writers are not using pictures to make it more good. What do you think? If you submit small small...
NDA government cleared seventh pay commission recomendation and it will effective from July for central government employs and in coming moths state government also applied it....
Which players hold the record for the highest partnership in ODI cricket?
BJP has become largest party in the world. So far Communist Party of China held this position. But there is a funny side. The increase in membership is through blank phone calls....
HIII to all, I am new to Boddunan. Please help me to attach photo to my profile.How can i attach photo to my profile.
A robber breaks in and points a gun towards the house owner and says, "Give me your Money." The house owner says, I'm a politician. I don't have your...
Beijing is an ancient city and capital of Peoples republic of China. Here is an introduction to the city....
My adsense account is showing the  message "Your AdSense account is enabled only to show ads on YouTube" . Does this mean I can show ads only on youtube videos and not...
Can a degree student can learn Android programming? Please suggest me a good suggestion about this.
Plz specify gud high interest rate scheme & insurance for interest investing? is KVP interest rate greater than NSC, & is punjab maharashtra bank safe .also plz specify...
American intelligence agency has warned India that the terrorists are planning attacks in India. They will be targetting places where foreigners gather to disrupt peace in...
When we submit weblinks on yahoo answers, how to inform boddunan about it? Is their any section on website? reply soon.
The 2nd semi final between Chennai super kings and deccan chargers is going on now. Chennai is batting at 50/3 in 8 overs. Dhoni is playing. My favourite is Chennai super...
The Broken Pot A water bearer in India had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, while the other...