OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Presently, we use Collins or similar product for cleanliness. Menaka gandhi, Union minister suggests for using cow urine instead.of other products. But it is to be seen whether...
i need hollwood,bollywood pics for my blog for free download but yet not found can u send me on email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript...
Hi,I have 1 doubt.How to create new quiz.Anybody help me.
Hey Friends, I am posting some jokes for you. If you have any start posting. Joke: A: "I was born in California." B: "Which part?" A: "All of...
I don't know how many of us know that the famous bollywood actress sridevi is a great artist. One of her painting is going to be released for auction on May 6th.Starting price of...
The so-called Yoga Day is being celebrated on Tuesday, and many CBSE schools have forced their children to be there in their respective schools at 7AM in the morning.  One...
Vadim Zaritsky, a former police officer turned artist and entomologist uses a very strange medium for his artworks – butterfly wings. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9933]} Source :...
why women are not allowed into mosque to pray?
 Congress cannot be an alternative to the pro corporate, anti worker, communal BJP.  Prakash Karat opines that only Left dominance can give an alternative. This is true...
I come many persons who,doubtless,write flawless English but fumbles with their words when speaking it! What could be the possible reasons?
Heres a suggestion..the minimum no. of characters required to get 5 points in a post can be increased in order to get better and more detailed answers...what say guys?
Well, my thread title is self-explanatory. Just thought of starting this thread on a lighter vein. Well, often i fall short of words when describing or naming things, vegetables,...
A very shocking news of an Indian foreign Service officer, namely Madhuri Gupta, working for I.S.I., an intelligence agency of Pakistan. she has been arrested. she is said to...
There have been many theories on why Nehru was chosen as the Prime Ministerial candidate and not Sardar Vallab Bhai Patel who was equally capable...This article throws light on...
He draws Incredible Portraits with One Continuous Line {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9926]}
Why muslim lady should cover themself especially face with burka? What is the story behind it?
If you can't run municipal corporations, quit- Kejriwal says to BJP.  He opines that BJP mismanages everywhere and profit making body turns in loss. He claims that he would...
Hi, I always like to share my views, knowledge with other. If anywone who is intersted in basic knowledge about SEO then you can go to this article and read. Please share your...
hai friends, I had 1-2 doubts while I wrote my first article. Can you clear it? I wrote the article in the submit page, did all formatting including list items, bold letters,...
Today every one is looking for pure water to drink, and the R.O. companies are taking advantage of it. They are only telling one side of R.O. water, that their company machine...