OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I wanted to know how to use web links. I haven't tried but now wanted to work on it well. Can you please share some views on it.
Hey friends today we are in a harthal which made by LD. So what you guys think about it
Last week there was some expectancy with regard to changes in the functioning and rules of the forum. But now with Sunil's post about having resigned from his posts as moderator...
The Maeklong market railway passes right through the middle of a tightly packed market – so tight, that passengers can probably grab a few vegetables as they pass through. The...
Chandra Shekhar Azad was a very rare, courageous freedom fighter who described himself as 'azaad'  (Free)  in court. He was nicknamed as Azaad'.  He remained...
Suggest best site to learn web designing through photo shop and flash?
A man was complaining to a railroad engineer. What's the use of having a train schedule if the trains are always late. The railroad engineer replied. How would we...
As the popularity of Logan car is less and not selling that much, Mahindra company has decided to reduce the price of the car between 40,000 to 50,000.
It is seemingly a very simple calculation.  The Government and the RBI pool their best brains to control money flow in the economy, increase taxes through every single means...
Go to google images and search "Tunnel of Love" You will be amazed by the result. This tunnel is situated in Ukraine
Can a muslim can have more than one wife? Will their Islam give permission?
Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi, a freedom fighter and journalist died on 25th March 1931.  He waged struggle against injust and inhuman conditions.  In his own words-...
I think the articles which was viewed many number of times should be credited more. Whats your opinion about this?
The teacher says: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it? The student says: Obviously it's the past...
It seems many people have gone to Tirupati to pray that their team should win IPL cup. Nita Ambani, wife of Mukesh Ambani had visited tirupati in early morning of 25th to pray...
Who holds the record for the fastest fifty in T20 internationals?
One does not really know when a forthcoming called "Kabali" is due for release.  Yet, the simple fact that the hero is a 65 year old Rajnikant, does not water down all the...
Can we get the member of the week award for two consecutive weeks
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9877]} They are uplifting when you're down, encouraging when you're in the midst of challenges, and celebratory when you've reached your...
Does self study is best or the studies taught by teacher or someone who is educated is best ? I feel both. because the teacher which taught will be 20% only remaining by...