OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

All of you pass 10 or Matric Exam Just Share YOur Percentage Of mark In that Exam.
BSNL employees called off their indefinite strike which started today in the morning as compromise has reached between government and BSNL on the issues for which the strike was...
A couple of days ago, three women, all highly placed IT employees, drove a car at top speed, and killed a poor man, in Chennai, at night.  The lady on the wheel at that...
“-At exactly the same moment he was crossing the floor too, coming from the opposite direction.” {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11052]} RK Laxman doesn’t need an...
when you type your name and name of your artilce alongwith the site's name if required yet it would just show article and bodunnan but not the name of author. why is it so? as...
These days CCTV cameras are used at many places to prevent crime though there is also some loss of privacy. These cameras are now common. These were first used by Hitler in...
I wanted to know whether rejected articles can be submitted elsewhere? And if we edit the same article and submit it back why it becomes the reason for rejection and i have...
There are many experts in boddunan who have written wonderful articles with lot of information. I would like to know for all them how they select a particular topic and other...
World Chocolate Wonderland in Shanghai creates sensation. Here in this Chocolate Wonderland, everything on display was made from chocolate, including a replica of ancient...
Nityananda who was involved in sex scandal with tamil actress ranjitha was finally arrested in Himachal pradesh by karnataka police almost 45 days after the video involving...
There are 2 ways to become famous. 1. Truthful and Good manner 2. False and bad manner. 1.Truthful and Good manner: Through this manner means Becoming singer, dancer...
Very recently, in the sensational Swati murder case in Chennai, the police were initially discreet in their methods.  But when the Madras High Court came down heavily on the...
For a trouble free home follow these 2 rules. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11057]}
What are the platforms in Arc Gis and jobs in it.
PM has a right to appoint anyone as a minister according to his best judgment. But what happens if the minister is unqualified or semi qualified or otherwise does not suit the...
am a little late. Elephant Poorams have already commenced in Thrissur.....I think more than 100 lepehant poorams in Thrissur main town and nearby places alone :silly: :silly:...
I have observed that from last month GD cash credits are not credited to the account. Does anyone have the same problem?
The first semifinal between Mumbai and bangalore is going on now.Mumbai is batting now. Score is 73/3 in 8.3 overs ( Sachin lost his wicket) My vote is for the favourite...
Tamil Cinema is notoriously famous for one brand of story being told, again and again.  A very ordinary looking "hero", who would actually be serving tea in a roadside tea...
Ever since the computers made an entry in to our world, some of the words and meanings changed. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11060]}