OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A very sad and bizarre event happened in Agra yesterday. Three small children failed in school exam. The mother could not bear the frustration and committed suicide by jumping...
RBI recently devised some schemes for allowing people to deposit gold with banks and earn. But people are emotionally attached and so not attracted to schemes for gold...
Today one of the land-mark judgement of the Supreme Court should gladden our hearts.In its verdict the apex court upheld judgement of the High Court sentencing Manu Sharma the...
“Thailand’s Got Talent” is a talent hunt contest held regularly in Thailand. This time a 23 year old woman shocked judges when she doused her breasts with paint and used them to...
Hi Friends, I am currently using an open source tool for requirment analysis , which is termed as Arbiter. It is basically, a requirements gathering and verification tool...
I was just curious to know what the area of India is? Is it one of the biggest countries in the world in regards of area? I guess yes. That's why my payment is getting delayed...
i created a poll yesterday and it is rejected. can anyone tell me the reason?
As I said in my title - I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan. What other changes are you willing to see? The regular and senior members have stopped,...
Do you play or exercise regularly?
Department of posts first stopped post cards. Next telegrams. Now Money orders also no more.  Indeed many things become redundant with...
I am new to this site. and would like to know how my total points are going to affect my earnings? article point and points earned by other activities here are considered while...
When landed on moon Neil Armstrong said: This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind. Now I am on the magical number 9999 posts in boddunan.I will say a...
Poor Dogs get bored when the master is not around. Now no more boredom for the Dear Doggies.As exclusuve TV channel for...
The number of people who died in earthquake in China had crossed 2000. Today is observed as a Sad Day in China as a gesture of paying homage to the victims. Let us also pray...
Bollywood is rich with clichéd dialogues which invariably have been appearing ever since the Bollywood industry started. “Main Maa Banne Wali Hoon.” “Kutte Harami Main Tera...
We all face some embarrassing situations in life which we remember all through our life . I have had my fair share of such experiences which makes me laugh when I look back at...
We have distinct words identifying residents of states. Bengali, Punjabi, Bihari are words used to describe residents of West Bengal, Punjab and Bihar. I am from Uttar...
  Are ghosts real or just made by molds in deserted and old buildings. Just read: https://in.screen.yahoo.com/ghosts-caused-mold-000000770.html  
WHAT IS LOVE...??? 1.LOVE IS TRUST 2.LOVE - NO DEFINATION - CANT EXPLAIN, ONLY U CAN FEEL IT. 3.Waste of time 4.LOVE IS LIFE. Just Share your view.
Most of us think pop corn, ice cream or hamburgers are some of the tastiest types of food in the world are the products of new age. Nope! They are not. They have an ancient...