OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

'No more stress on looks. Only financial stability', is the latest attitude of the single...
The software giant Microsoft unveiled its first mobile handsets Kin One and Kin Two targeted for consumers who wish to access social networking sites and videos from mobile...
President had asked that the Universities must promote skill development through different courses of study. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=113624
Beware, if you think….. …..That a woman’s place is in the kitchen.. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11042]}
PM modi done long term agreement with African countries for import of pulses. One author wrote that it will bring destruction in country. Are agree with...
The Kashmir pundits are living as refugees for so many years. The J & K government is planning to resettle them. But now there is opposition to separate colonies for Kashmir...
A United nations report says that Indians have more mobile phones than toilet facilities. The report concludes that Indians are more interested in communication than...
How to get a unique taste to Coffee? Here s how In the lush hills of northern Thailand, a herd of 20 elephants is excreting some of the world's most expensive coffee....
Hai Friends, This is sarala. I hope you know me. I am going to tell you some of my problems which i tried alot to solve them but i couldnot. So I wish if you feel you have any...
Very good link posted here.Many questions and answers are here on GUI map etc.Great job done.
Here are some actors who could be good minsters in central government. Just see how- https://in.celebrity.yahoo.com/video/india-elections-2014-5-actors-103046765.html
Cinnamon or Dalchin in Hindi has a plethora of Health Benefits. Cinnamon can be found in every Kitchen  Cabinet. Cinnamon is a sure cure for Coughs and colds, Acne and dry...
Is there any problem or does a new feature added to Q&A section, where administrator approval is needed for publishing the answer? I even have seen that in My Answers...
The Goa minister's wife claims that she is not eve teased as she wears sari. She blames western culture for rape. Her husband- Goa minsiter supports her. It is funny to get some...
How many friends do you have on Boddunan. Just share......
A European device soon hitting U.S. shores is capable of spitting Pizzas and pies in a jiffy. http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/13/pizza-vending-machines-coming-to-the-u-s/
in the quotes section ..i commented on a quote. But due to some network problem the site was not loading after i have typed my comment. I tried repeatedly.but after some time...
In India career opportunities are aplenty. To make the search easier, here is a list of Lucrative careers. Students are advised to choose one from the list. {CJATTACHMENT...
Kshitij, who was all of seven years, wanted to know why he's called Kshitij and not Sidhartha or Sumit as his best friends were called. His mother explained to him why names are...
Selfie usage has become a trend of the Day. If it is used in a limited way, there is no problem. But of late, Selfies are being used excessively, leading to several accidents and...