OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What is philosophy ? How do you describe
Are we really democrat or just have a system in wealthy alone rule. If not,  how the wealthy immigrants get voting facility and not the poor labor immigrant within own...
Does anyone has SAP certified Professional ? Anyone is Certified Basis administrator ? We want to discuss wheather SAP certification have better prospect .
In about 20 villages of Kanpur District in Uttar Pradesh , most of the husbands don't do any work whole of the day & they drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes & gamble with...
I was thinking about a sub forum where people can ask other users to write articles which they are interested to read. I mean, I want to know more about the topic "How to...
How to send thousands emails per day? please let me know?
An ever head nodding Hubby. Ever obliging cute children make Happy families. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11038]}
Polish President "Lech Kaczynski" was killed early Saturday along with his wife, several top military officials, and the head of the national bank when their plane...
It is almost sure that the culprit, who was arrested in the sensational Swati Murder case in Chennai, is a very young engineering graduate, who is actually yet to complete some...
  It is revealed that Netaji Bose family was spied for many years after independence. Is this shocking. In fact, transfer of power in 1947 was just coninuance of the same...
Do you think the DMK will break ties with the Congress? 1.Yes 2.No
I just want to inform Admin that the Quotes section need some updations. 1) While adding the profile of any pesonality the Category: field do not have enough cateories. That...
An annual occasion, details on the largest superyachts in the. Here we count down the 20 largest superyachts on the water in 2013. The 20th-largest superyacht in the world,...
The personality of India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was such commanding that once a tribal leader from the remote Nicobar islands agreed to sell his land to the...
Never Mind about me. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11041]}
Ever since Mr. Shashi Tharoor cut his teeth in politics he seems to be courting one controvery after another.Now the latest involving him is his alleged affair with a lady and he...
Have a look at the incident that took place during Curfew in Srinagar on July 12. Owing to the protests against the killing of Hijbul  Mujahideen Commander, Burhan...
Of what use is warning on cigarette packs and other products if the warning is not dreadful. Warning must be very dreadful and...
How did google gets it's name ? Is there any history behind the name or it was just a random choice
some one are reducing my karma