OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The list of payment shows that payment of Rs. 1,758/- has been released to me on 31-8-2011. Hence, i expected a cheque for this amount less Rs. 25/- towards administrative...
A special and Super Saloon. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11031]}
A little pepper may go a long way with your health. A chemical compound called piperine may be able to help in preventing Breast cancer Tumor. Pepper  detoxifies and is an...
Can anybody help me by posting the name of five trees to which indus valley people worshiped?
What do you prefer work alone or in a team?
What is co-operation? why is it needed? Discuss about it.
Many of us spend long hours sitting before computer or T.V. at residence or office. This is harmful. We must take some break and...
Well the final four in the IPL are pretty much decided... which are the two teams, you reckon, that will make it to the final
Students securing more than the maximum marks has become a daily affair in Delhi university. A student scored 102 marks out of 100 in her second year French exam. "Such...
Has anyone seen 'Sholey' where AK Hangal says "Itna Sannata Kun hai Bhai?" (Why is it so dull here?) Why everyone including Big Bro is keeping a distance? Trust me I am...
Hello!I have joined todey so my rank is Fresh Boarder.How can I reach my next rank by increasing my points?What would be the best way?
Securities & Exchange Board of India has directed fourteen Life Insurance companies not to further issue Unit Linked Insurance Policies. It may be recalled that most...
Many bureaucrats and politicians, after having enjoyed power and prestige, while observing some wrongdoings, after retirement write their memoirs and expose their one time...
what are the quotes given on the top of boodunan how i can particapite in this how much point i get for that.
The UPA was weak and so the Maoists successfully operated in many states. But even now the Maoist demonstrate their strength despite emergence of 'strong'  NDA in center and...
Friends I am totally confused. Kindly tell me when they credit cash reward into the account. Till now I have not seen any change in my account for Quiz posting and for daily...
A 50-year-old poor patient in Chennai was denied cancer treatment at the Government General Hospital for two days because she had lost her ration card. The height of...
Mmmm... a Chemical New Year !!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11033]}
There is news that Manmohan singh and sonia gandhi differ on modifying the Rights to Information Act. while sonia gandhi desires that this be not changed, man Mohan singh thinks...
Farming work is very hard but Farmer conditions are still bad in India? It shows that there is no value for hard work even educated people and other people depends upon farming...