OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Would you be friendship with someone who doesn't believe in you?
The US President Mr.Barack Obama and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signed a Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) which will reduce their nuclear weapons stockpiles by a...
A twenty year old is still a toddler. How amazing. she will always be a toddler....
Agra is a peaceful city- also known as suluhkul.  Unfortunately, the communal hatred in places like Delhi and Haryana is  visible at Agra also. Just today, some...
How about eating the Footwear ? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11020]}
Why doesn't glue stick to it's bottle?
Do you like or dislike a 'cake facial' on your birthday?
We have a great collection of story Books for children. But there are unfortunate children who cannot read those  Books because of their blindness. To help such children a...
hi all Maverick sir I need Boddunan banner fr gettin referral earning . could u help us to refer Boddunan
The first aeroplane that use solar energy as its fuel had successfully completed test flight in Switzerland.There about 12000 solar panels and Lithium batteries and four engines...
Generally, when we talk of corruption or bribe,  we have in mind the general public greasing palm of public servants. But there is also internal corruption in govt....
The TV anchors need to facilitate information and views and also reflect public sentiments. But they have limitation. They must recognize this and not go beyond their scope. It...
Hii friend can any one told me about the how to request a early payment from boddunan help me
See how a common man rises and forms a political party! enjoy the spoof on Arvind Kejriwal! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RENcw7a140 Watch...
What is the difference between identical and fraternal twins?
I love Books. Book reading adds knowledge. Enhances imagination power. helps to set your mood. I cannot live without books. Because I cannot buy the all Books, I became a member...
What do you mostly do when you feel alone?
Sreenija Sreenivasan the Vice President and Editor in Chief of Yahoo ,hailing from Chandigarh had selected by President Obama to Scholar's Commission , a group of outstanding...
Net neutrality ensures that every user can visit any site. This right is endangered. Let us protect...
An Air India pilot refused to her scheduled Mumbai-Jodhpur-Delhi flight for a later, direct flight from Mumbai to Delhi. Reason? She wanted to fly via Jodhpur to pick up an...