OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Pin is not so bad after all. Pain is just a signal of some disorder in body and this enables us to get...
what is exact procedure to transfer my balance cash to any members account.please suggest
Should Women work ? 1.Yes 2.No What is you Onion guys...
Being a b.tech coumputer science student this question occurs time and again in my mind as to which all languages should a good programmer know well. i hope this forum is useful...
hello friends let me start from new, please forget everything which i did in the past, sorry to admin and sorry to moderator please let me start as a new member.
Which tourist spot you would like to hang on to? OR which tourist destination you like the most.... Answer fast..
What do think is a better steam to opt after 10th these days..commerce or science or humanities..tell us by ur personal experience
Mata Bhalai Kendra Amritsar has introduced a scheme to promote strict adherence to Sikh way of dress and style. The youth between age 15-30 may participate. The unshaven and...
Plagued by Depression? Here is the way out. http://www.bbc.com/news/health-32380183    
A farmer was grazing his animals on a hill. A helicopter suddenly landed there. A pretty likable guy came out of it and talked with the farmer with proud - If I tell you the...
We use the word happy so many times a day in our lives.. we associate everything with being happy or sad... In my opinion happiness is overrated! And happiness is actually a...
When you're in sad mood do you listen to sad, slow music?
I accidently have to create a duplicate quiz as the first one was not created due to unavailability of Boddunan site for some time. When i tried to submit the first quiz it...
"Thattathin Marayathu" - superhit Malayalam movie of last year gives us a lovely message. When the movie begins it shows a Hindu boy of around 12 years enjoying an...
Friend My brother have a problem in speaching i do speech treaphy but it does not improve 100% can any one tell me a idea about this.
.I always wait for Sunday to come. I get tired working whole week and wait for Sunday to come so that I may take rest whole day and get fresh and energetic for next week. This...
Can we argue against this truth of life ? :unsure: :dry: :ohmy: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11017]}
Dear Friends, Now UP CM wants to build Ambedkar Corridor in Lucknow. It will have shopping complexes, parks, multiplexes and hotels. The Haider Canal that flows through...
How to use adobe flash and their different function?
Sorry to see  poezhang  is spamming the forums and there is no one to take care! At this rate this site will be a paradise for spammers.