OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

His Mission was to abolish the dehumanising practice of manually cleaning human excreta.His efforts paid.He was chosen to be felicitated with the Ramon Magsaysay...
Indian Tennis Super Star Saniya Mirza will be marrying with Pakistani high profile cricketer Shoaib Malik in mid April. They have planned a small and private ceremony at...
Thinking more or less!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11008]}
What is spamming ? What type of messages are called a spam
There are many phrases that we use daily little realizing that these originated in Shakespearean works....
Its request to Maveric sir to please stop abuses or personal comment against any memeber made by member like Santosh Kumar Singh RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA who commented on...
What are the main reasons why antarctica's climate is so extreme?
Bagfuls of money will prompt the super rich to do bizarre doings. Beauty business diva Shahnaz Husain shreds into pieces numerous brand new Louis Vuitton bags ruthlessly to...
Prominent Journalist and  Ramon Magsaysay award winner,, P. Sainath has been working for the last 22 years on the importance of Rural India and its practices, beliefs and...
I came across this on FB and wanted to share it with you all...It is amazing and it worked for me....Lets see how it does for you :cheer: It will take about 15 seconds, read...
There is best way to do everything- even walking. Here are some tips for walking right.    https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/walking-way-182900548.html  
The Supreme Court has criticized Union Government for litigation on trivial matters like an employee's increment. The Union Govt. litigated at different forums and ultimately...
What kind of question will be asked in Sbi clerk interview?
If i waana leave Boddunan in future, Can i leave Boddunan with my balance cash which is less than 1k.what is exact procedure to get my balance cash
Which brand TV is best in India?
Tamarind or Imli in Hindi has many Health benefits It is used in many dishes all over the World including India. Especially in AP. I think, it is used in all other states in...
December 25th is Christmas all over the world. But in some places, this is in January. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/christmas-in-january-slideshow/
everyone who is making a career should be aware of myths about career. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/6-career-myths-you-shouldn-t-fall-for-slideshow/
Manmohan Singh after his retirement written his Autobiography Title: The 4 Mistakes of my life 2G, 3G, Sonia G, Rahul G {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11012]} Pix- Rambabu
A couple found kissing in Dubai was sentenced to jail for two months. They have asked for forgiving but the appellate court has not accepted the appeal.